Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • what is going on?

Klaas Vaak

Nah, blazingseo is much worse, I've had pretty good luck with proxy6 compared to others.

blazing is so bad it got my accounts banned guaranteed if i logged into them with the proxy provided.

blazing is so bad it got my accounts banned guaranteed if i logged into them with the proxy provided.

To each their own?  I use around 30 blazing proxies... Haven't had a single ban in the past 2 + months.  (not counting the 3 suicides I replace weekly-bi weekly).  I think it's more of what you bot, and how you do it (& where).  How you xfer the wealth as well.

wait what since when is there a limit on creating accounts...? 

or am i reading it wrong lol never knew that though

and what do you mean with burning your ip how do i do that?

There's an "unspoken of" limit, yes.  Jagex counts how many accounts you make a day per IP pretty much.

Burning your old IP means changing it.  Never using it again.  Same with mule.  Changing IP but keeping mule is as bad as not changing IP imho.  

Archived