Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • what is going on?

Klaas Vaak

since last week i been having trouble with my farm, when i create an account on my laptop (i make them on my personal hotspot ip of my telephone provider) i setup them up on my vps after a small hour it gets banned i been switching up ips but i still having trouble them running for longer then 12hours, yeah i use proxies on my vps i switched them since last friday i used german proxys now i switched up to dutch proxys (proxy6site) my friend told me it has something to do with residental? what does that even mean i normally had no isseus with the way i worked now i cant anyone seeing my isseus? 

ps (also i run 2 diff scripts) so it's almost impossible that it is the script i work with

any help or advice would be appriciated

buy 3s from trusted sellers.  Account creating is a bitch.

As to the bans, make sure you don't link your IP banned IPs (heavy goldfarm accounts/IP, usually mules) with your bot IPs.  Linking these 2 would almost certainly ban you in 'most' cases .

Good luck with botting :]

Are you botting tutorial island?

i handmake them, and after that i log them in on a proxy (dutch atm) but they get banned anyways lol

buy 3s from trusted sellers.  Account creating is a bitch.

As to the bans, make sure you don't link your IP banned IPs (heavy goldfarm accounts/IP, usually mules) with your bot IPs.  Linking these 2 would almost certainly ban you in 'most' cases .

Good luck with botting :]

i dont get the line ''make sure you dont link your ip banned ips with your bot ips?

i have an residential ip using my mule on (never loged any other acc), i used to create accs on an ip by my telephone provider (and i finish tuturiol on that ip)  and after that i use to run scripts on a proxy (dutch ip also)

i handmake them, and after that i log them in on a proxy (dutch atm) but they get banned anyways lol

i dont get the line ''make sure you dont link your ip banned ips with your bot ips?

i have an residential ip using my mule on (never loged any other acc), i used to create accs on an ip by my telephone provider (and i finish tuturiol on that ip)  and after that i use to run scripts on a proxy (dutch ip also)

Don't trade your mule too much.  This includes bonds & bond money.  

as to the account creating, residential IPs are needed (limit to how many accounts you can make per day).. but if you're suicide goldfarming, there comes a point where even that doesn't work either as they've caught on by now.  I highly suggest buying them off a trusted seller, and if that doesn't solve your quick-ban problem, try burning your mule accoung & mule IP, and trying again until success.

Don't trade your mule too much.  This includes bonds & bond money.  

as to the account creating, residential IPs are needed (limit to how many accounts you can make per day).. but if you're suicide goldfarming, there comes a point where even that doesn't work either as they've caught on by now.  I highly suggest buying them off a trusted seller, and if that doesn't solve your quick-ban problem, try burning your mule accoung & mule IP, and trying again until success.

wait what since when is there a limit on creating accounts...? 

or am i reading it wrong lol never knew that though

and what do you mean with burning your ip how do i do that?

Prox6 is the most saturated, re-used proxies you can buy p much lol.

Nah, blazingseo is much worse, I've had pretty good luck with proxy6 compared to others.

If you want to create accounts automatically without all that hassle you can try rotational proxies. As for actually running the bots, make sure that you rest the accounts for at least 30 minutes before logging onto them again from a different IP. Also try creating a bunch of accounts, bot half of them and let the other half sleep for a day or two and see if they get caught in any chain-bans related to the botted accounts.

Nah, blazingseo is much worse, I've had pretty good luck with proxy6 compared to others.

Well, they have a very profitable refferal program, which is why alot of people, including you are promoting them lol.

Archived