Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Mule accounts

Mugen

Im a bit of a scrub when it comes to the botting/goldfarming scene so go easy on me haha. So, if jagex knows that your mule account is trading with a bot could they ban your mule? Also if your lvling your mule account while your botting with other accounts on the same ip would they have grounds to ban your mule? thanks!  ^_^

Funny how you made this thread. I started goldfarming 2 days ago, had 30m on my mule. Got banned :(

Mule was different ip, was trading 5 accs, different ip, like every 5 hours. :( :( :(

Funny how you made this thread. I started goldfarming 2 days ago, had 30m on my mule. Got banned :(

Mule was different ip, was trading 5 accs, different ip, like every 5 hours. :( :( :(

so is drop trading a better option? or should i kinda changing the money around to a bunch of separate mules?

edit: srry didnt see james say drop trading wouldnt work any better. any reasons why tho?

I'd say get 3 ips. 1 ip for farm (I farm on same ip), 1 ip for mule who trades the bots, and 1 ip for mule who holds the cash. Having 3 different IPs would be extremely or much harder for Jagex to ban (my opinion)

I'd say get 3 ips. 1 ip for farm (I farm on same ip), 1 ip for mule who trades the bots, and 1 ip for mule who holds the cash. Having 3 different IPs would be extremely or much harder for Jagex to ban (my opinion)

hmmm alright i gotcha  ;)  but say ive been lvling my mule while other accounts have been botting on the same ip. should i consider that mule compromised?

so is drop trading a better option? or should i kinda changing the money around to a bunch of separate mules?

edit: srry didnt see james say drop trading wouldnt work any better. any reasons why tho?

they can see if you are drop trading just like they can see if you are trading normally

As James said, they can see drop trades just as easy as regular trades, if they wish.

I'd go with the following setup: 1 IP for botting, 1 for mule-trading the bots (eventually use serveral accounts, trade it around a bit to make the circle bigger), and 1 clean IP (no previous bans) with a mule account to hold all the cash. That should be a pretty bulletproof scheme :-P

Archived