Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Lazy Behavior Help

margasdilemma

I love the winter breeze, but it makes me feel lazy, well, it’s not just me, but so as my dog who can stay in his heated dog bed all day long and will only get up to ask for a meal. I can’t think of a good indoor activity, I have tried to play games, but it’s kind of boring as I am an outgoing person. Would you mind suggesting me some indoor activities that I can do with my pet? 

Have you thought that maybe it's too cold for your dog and that's why he stays in his bed all day.

Maybe you're right, oh well I guess I should try to teach him some new tricks just like what Nuclear Nezz has suggested. I just hope that he will cooperate, I guess I need some treats for him to cooperate. Thanks guys. 

• 10 months later...

Archived