Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [$3.99] Manly Cannonballs | ~2.1K P/H | FAST | EDGEVILLE

Manly

• 2 weeks later...
    • 3 weeks later...

Would you be willing to give me a trial?

And have you thought of introducing this to Port Phasmatys? A lot less likely to get reported by players due to the fact no one ever goes there.

20 minutes ago, MiniQuinny4 said:

Would you be willing to give me a trial?

And have you thought of introducing this to Port Phasmatys? A lot less likely to get reported by players due to the fact no one ever goes there.

Authed.

I need an account to add Port Phasmatys.

7 minutes ago, MiniQuinny4 said:

What do you mean by need an account. Like someone to test for you or an actual account to work on?

An account to work on so I can add the location.

The script runs brilliant, Man. I really love your work, I have your fishing script too.

If I could offer a small piece of feedback? The productivity would be increased if it didn't bank to withdraw steel, but instead have it withdraw every steel bar noted then use the noted steel on the bank and hit space.

Archived