Download for Free

Supercharge Your Bots

Run unlimited bots today using DreamBot's Covert Mode and
stay more protected.

Upgrade Now
Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Make sure you have Java 8 installed
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Try asking for help in the chatbox
OSRS Gambling

Interested in advertising your business? Reach out today!

Download the DreamBot client today!
Sign in to follow this  
AsBakedAsCake

Baked Oak Power Chopper(Shift-Drop support)

Some criticism:

• Return amount is too big imo. One tick is like 0.6.0.75 seconds and script returns every 2 seconds.
  • Logic wise, if our inventory is full, we still want to drop the logs regardless of the fact if we are animating.
  • Why walk after you just dropped your inventory?
  • Hard coding camera rotations is a big no no. You should look into the Calculations class to generate a random camera angle to turn to.
  • We dont need to walk everytime we need to click a tree.
  • interact method is a boolean, so we should only sleep if the interact returns true.
  • The sleep after chopping a tree is too big (~3secs). If the tree finishes as soon as we click it, our script will just sit there idle.
  • Idk about moving the mouse outside of the screen everytime we click a tree.

Overall, I see you are getting the grasp of some aspects of the API and are learning from tutorials, which is a great start.

Some criticism:

• Return amount is too big imo. One tick is like 0.6.0.75 seconds and script returns every 2 seconds.
  • Logic wise, if our inventory is full, we still want to drop the logs regardless of the fact if we are animating.
  • Why walk after you just dropped your inventory?
  • Hard coding camera rotations is a big no no. You should look into the Calculations class to generate a random camera angle to turn to.
  • We dont need to walk everytime we need to click a tree.
  • interact method is a boolean, so we should only sleep if the interact returns true.
  • The sleep after chopping a tree is too big (~3secs). If the tree finishes as soon as we click it, our script will just sit there idle.
  • Idk about moving the mouse outside of the screen everytime we click a tree.

Overall, I see you are getting the grasp of some aspects of the API and are learning from tutorials, which is a great start.

- The walking after dropping an inventory was to prevent getting stuck "using" the log on the tree.

- if items is selected, deselect item made the mouse go crazy.

- I messed with the camera "pitch" not the rotation. When I play, I personally play at the highest pitch I can.

- I learned how to do this from a little tutorial on a basic woodcutting script

- I'll work on the interact method

- It takes you 1 second to walk to the tree between clicking chop, so by the time you're at the tree 1, 2 seconds has passed and this is to prevent the script returning to the chop tile too quickly. This means it will reach each of the three oaks (I personally don't think its too slow, but i'll test it. There IS more in private version, but ill test this right now to see exactly what you're talking about :))

-It does drop the logs even if it is in the middle of animating (if this is what you mean) then it will resume.

Is this considered slow 26k/hr on oaks with adamant axe? https://gyazo.com/6b6546f7c4da49198295d959fac4160b

Fair enough, heres a side by side on normal trees. You beat me, but I think my paint "pops" out a lil more so to each their own: https://gyazo.com/b94859eff8a13344bb106a9618dc8cfa

Here is a side by side on oaks: https://gyazo.com/57749ab08831d3b8292bf4a81606c051

They seem pretty close in xp per hour tbh ( slight level difference, Your script has the higher wc level.)

My script does what I intended it to do, as does yours. I'll take your criticism into consideration though, but really, my script is just barely slower than yours.

Edited by AsBakedAsCake

- The walking after dropping an inventory was to prevent getting stuck "using" the log on the tree.

- if items is selected, deselect item made the mouse go crazy.

- I messed with the camera "pitch" not the rotation. When I play, I personally play at the highest pitch I can.

- I learned how to do this from a little tutorial on a basic woodcutting script

- I'll work on the interact method

- It takes you 1 second to walk to the tree between clicking chop, so by the time you're at the tree 1, 2 seconds has passed and this is to prevent the script returning to the chop tile too quickly. This means it will reach each of the three oaks (I personally don't think its too slow, but i'll test it. There IS more in private version, but ill test this right now to see exactly what you're talking about :))

Is this considered slow 26k/hr on oaks with adamant axe? https://gyazo.com/6b6546f7c4da49198295d959fac4160b

Just wondering, before the criticism on my script, did you actually try it? 

Fair enough, heres a side by side on normal trees. You beat me, but I think my paint "pops" out a lil more so to each their own: https://gyazo.com/b94859eff8a13344bb106a9618dc8cfa

I would just recommend making your own deselect thing.

Such as:

if (getInventory().isItemSelected()){
            Item item = getInventory().get(getInventory().getSelectedItemIndex());
            if (item.interact("Deselect or something like that idk or just blank interact")){
                sleep(600,900);
            }
        } 

Something like that I just wrote it quick in intellij.

I would just recommend making your own deselect thing.

Such as:

if (getInventory().isItemSelected()){
            Item item = getInventory().get(getInventory().getSelectedItemIndex());
            if (item.interact("Deselect or something like that idk or just blank interact")){
                sleep(600,900);
            }
        } 

Something like that I just wrote it quick in intellij.

Sure sure, thanks man I can do this. But for real, based on the proggies what do you rate the speed on a scale of (1-10)

Keep in mind guys, im an absolute script noob.

Give me feed back on the actual proggies people, please.

So Man16, after an hour of using your script vs mine this is what happens: https://gyazo.com/7d3592f46d54da594ef0b23f93878fe6

Your script does NOT close this window and it opened because I'm guessing you use "deselect" which kept causing the mouse to do this, it will also open the world map and get stuck, trust me(I've tested it for hours on my private version.) Been stuck in window for at least 10 minutes doing nothing.

Speed does not mean everything if you can only run the script for an hour before it gets stuck, I know for a fact mine will run until the account is either disabled or you MANUALLY stop it.

This is one of the reasons i walk before dropping. [Getwalking will close unwanted windows. Works well in small areas]

Just for the record, I think your script would sit like this until banned. This is literally a few mins later and you're still stuck while im choppin: https://gyazo.com/8ab3bf296b567361ee26323fd79cb5d6

Just to prove a point 30 mins later cuz ya tryna click the tree through the box: https://gyazo.com/615fa7db86632e47b1dce8c359f012cf

Long story short, your script is faster (while its working.) My script will NEVER get stuck and it's a tad bit slower. (Hopefully I helped you fix your script!)

Edited by AsBakedAsCake

Sure sure, thanks man I can do this. But for real, based on the proggies what do you rate the speed on a scale of (1-10)

Keep in mind guys, im an absolute script noob.

Give me feed back on the actual proggies people, please.

So Man16, after an hour of using your script vs mine this is what happens: https://gyazo.com/7d3592f46d54da594ef0b23f93878fe6

Your script does NOT close this window and it opened because I'm guessing you use "deselect" which kept causing the mouse to do this, it will also open the world map and get stuck, trust me(I've tested it for hours on my private version.) Been stuck in window for at least 10 minutes doing nothing.

Speed does not mean everything if you can only run the script for an hour before it gets stuck, I know for a fact mine will run until the account is either disabled or you MANUALLY stop it.

This is one of the reasons i walk before dropping. [Getwalking will close unwanted windows. Works well in small areas]

Just for the record, I think your script would sit like this until banned. This is literally a few mins later and you're still stuck while im choppin: https://gyazo.com/8ab3bf296b567361ee26323fd79cb5d6

Just to prove a point 30 mins later cuz ya tryna click the tree through the box: https://gyazo.com/615fa7db86632e47b1dce8c359f012cf

Long story short, your script is faster (while its working.) My script will NEVER get stuck and it's a tad bit slower. (Hopefully I helped you fix your script!)

Thanks for the bug report, will fix it today. Idk why people are not posting on the thread saying there is x problem.

Thanks for the bug report, will fix it today. Idk why people are not posting on the thread saying there is x problem.

no problem dude I hope i didnt sound rude i was just trying to explain your issue to you the best i could and give example of way to fix it!

also to explain why im using walking, I dont know how to interact with the boxes personally yet i really have just started scripting

I just did a lot of bug testing with that deselect thing and its foooked

Edited by AsBakedAsCake

no problem dude I hope i didnt sound rude i was just trying to explain your issue to you the best i could and give example of way to fix it!

also to explain why im using walking, I dont know how to interact with the boxes personally yet i really have just started scripting

I just did a lot of bug testing with that deselect thing and its foooked

getInventory().isItemSelected

getInventory().deselect

Should be all you need ^? Congrats on the release pal.

Edited by Pseudo

getInventory().isItemSelected

getInventory().deselect

Should be all you need ^? Congrats on the release pal.

Thank you! Apparently that makes the mouse bug out, I already had it in my code. It does work but after a while it will click the mini map/report abuse button and its just more code I dont really know how to add yet :P But the way I have it right now runs basically flawless as long as its started in the oak area :)

Thank you! Apparently that makes the mouse bug out, I already had it in my code. It does work but after a while it will click the mini map/report abuse button and its just more code I dont really know how to add yet :P But the way I have it right now runs basically flawless as long as its started in the oak area :)

Really? That seems bizarre. Are you certain it's not related to something else in your script logic? And good to hear man, well done!