Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Dreambot credit disappeared

Nima

After redeeming another voucher, the $1.50 I had in credits disappeared. Would love to get that hard earned money back.

Aye lmao, now I lost everything.

How it happened: If you press "Use dreambot credit" or something when purchasing an item in the shop, you lose those credits when you stop with the checkout.

Total lost: $18

There is no confirmation after clicking Use dreambot Credit, thats how I bought my own Script which I never got a refund for even after making a post.

One of the multiple reasons for my inactivity by the way.

After redeeming another voucher, the $1.50 I had in credits disappeared. Would love to get that hard earned money back.

Aye lmao, now I lost everything.

How it happened: If you press "Use dreambot credit" or something when purchasing an item in the shop, you lose those credits when you stop with the checkout.

Total lost: $18

i also have lost my credit, havent heard back, id like my $10 back not worried about previos credit lost atm

i also have lost my credit, havent heard back, id like my $10 back not worried about previos credit lost atm

I returned your credits.

Looking into Nima's now

When you do a partial purchase, it looks like it just opens up an invoice.

You can find your invoices in your Client Area (click arrows next to your name in the corner of the forums->Client Area)

If you want to pay a partial invoice, you can do it there.

Check those and let me know if that's the case.

I returned your credits.

Looking into Nima's now

When you do a partial purchase, it looks like it just opens up an invoice.

You can find your invoices in your Client Area (click arrows next to your name in the corner of the forums->Client Area)

If you want to pay a partial invoice, you can do it there.

Check those and let me know if that's the case.

Was indeed the case. Cancelled the invoices I had open and it returned my credit. Thanks :)

Archived