Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Hand-crafted mechanical watch or Apple watch

Chris

3 members have voted

1. 1. Would you rather have:

• A Hand-crafted mechanical watch for $10,000 (see post for details)
      • Or a $10,000 Apple watch

If you had $10,000 to spend on one watch, would it be the Apple watch or a hand-crafted mechanical watch?

Some popular brands for mechanical watches ($10,000 range) are:

• Omega

The speedmaster
    Vintage_Omega_Speedmaster_145.012-67.jpg

The seamaster (diving watch)
    diver1.jpg

• Breitling

The navitimer cosmonaut
    asset-version-75eab3454b-navitimer-cosmo

The superocean (diving)
    asset-version-2c6d0f35e0-_0003s_0003_sup

• Rolex

(I don't know much about rolex)

• Tag Heuer

The Formula 1
    dc01e54381a79f90ee4da195e993b60c8b9b41b7

The auqaracer (diving)
    071df85e107d2fb36f33ea95c1e1042903c3a726

Or would you rather have a new piece of tech which has 1000x more function than the above watches, but will suffer from durability and reliability issues?

• Apple

The Watch Edition

og_apple_watch_edition.jpg

Why the fk would I spent 10k on a watch in the first place? I'd buy a watch then sell it and buy something more practical.

If I had to keep the watch though, I'd go for the mechanical (I don't have an iPhone and never will)

Why the fk would I spent 10k on a watch in the first place? I'd buy a watch then sell it and buy something more practical.

If I had to keep the watch though, I'd go for the mechanical (I don't have an iPhone and never will)

This is just hypothetical. I just want to see what people think about the new alternatives. I personally am a huge fanboy of mechanical watches. $3k for an Omega Speedmaster is something I'm willing to spend in the near future (few years)

But as far as practicality, expensive watches really don't serve much of a purpose anymore other than family heirlooms and fashion. I will tell you though, a silver mechanical watch makes a suit really stand out. It's the one piece of jewelry that's socially acceptable for a guy to wear

I love watches, I don't think I'd buy the gold Apple watch, but it is using their own patented gold alloy (more scratch resistant and lighter), and it's actually made by Tag Heuer  (one of my favorite brands).

That said, my next watch will probably be an Omega :o

Archived