Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 💲[PREMIUM] [P2P] pClimbingBoots [240K+ GP / Hour] [Low requirements]💲

Peso

would I be able to get a trial also? Thanks :)

Yes, you have 24 hours :)

Crashed after 2 hours of runtime.

Do you have any more information than that? Not sure how that happened since I've ran it for 14+ hours in the past.

• 2 weeks later...

tested the trial not happy, script need updating, when teleporting to castle wars he rotate camera for no reason and need 30-50 secs to click bank, when walking to npc for boots he clicks so slow on map it takes ages to get to it, if doors are closed at npc iot takes him 3-5minutes to open the doors... if you fix this il buy the script

tested the trial not happy, script need updating, when teleporting to castle wars he rotate camera for no reason and need 30-50 secs to click bank, when walking to npc for boots he clicks so slow on map it takes ages to get to it, if doors are closed at npc iot takes him 3-5minutes to open the doors... if you fix this il buy the script

I'm speaking with a someone running the script right now and it works fine, was your zoom set to default?

I'm speaking with a someone running the script right now and it works fine, was your zoom set to default?

god im terrible sorry im such an idiot, didnt have it on default...working perfectly now, il buy it tommorow! sorry again il delete previous post

Great script however it would be cool if you added a way to enable stamina potions since i think this would help alot since i use new accs with no agility. using like a 1 dose stamina potion then dropping it for more inventory room

Script does get stuck even when on defualt for me ? 

https://imgur.com/a/u7OvF

^^^^^^^

After using the bot for a while it seems that it consistently gets stuck in that place ? and it just doesn't move unless u help it

Archived