Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [FREE] PenguEnchanter [25k/h exp]

Pengu

PenguEnchanter

This script currently supports enchanting sapphire jewelry using level 1 enchant

Gets around 25k exp per hour, good way to train magic while possibly making profit (depends on ge prices)

post-85606-0-69308700-1515005694_thumb.png

GUI:

post-85606-0-48994200-1515005870_thumb.png

[https://imgur.com/a/bXWTu]

How to start?:

Make sure you have a staff of water in your bank, in inventory or have it equipped. Have supplies in bank or in inventory (cosmic runes and jewelry type), then simply choose what you want to enchant

Should work at any bank with npc banker

You also have to be level 7 magic

Feauture plans:

I might add autorestocking

Autotrain to level 7 magic

Feel free to come with suggestions :)

Currently seems to not work. Testing F2P GE, Water Staff equipped + Runes in inv. Tried empty inv as well as preload. Any help? :)

What are you trying to enchant? You can only enchant the sapphire amulet in f2p im pretty sure, rest of them are p2p.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone have experience using this script? Probably going to be trying it out pretty soon.

@Pengu - just wanted to follow up on my experience using it. It will enchant the first inventory perfectly, but then when it goes to deposit and withdraw for the next inventory, the bot will open and close the bank immediately, then get stuck for a few seconds until it determines it needs to re-open the bank and deposit everything. Other than that, it works great. That issue concerns me though because from a bot detection standpoint, it probably looks very botlike.

12 hours ago, Domovoi said:

Anyone have experience using this script? Probably going to be trying it out pretty soon.

@Pengu - just wanted to follow up on my experience using it. It will enchant the first inventory perfectly, but then when it goes to deposit and withdraw for the next inventory, the bot will open and close the bank immediately, then get stuck for a few seconds until it determines it needs to re-open the bank and deposit everything. Other than that, it works great. That issue concerns me though because from a bot detection standpoint, it probably looks very botlike.

Hey, ill probably redo the entire script sometime soon i think

On 1/7/2018 at 4:35 PM, Pengu said:

What are you trying to enchant? You can only enchant the sapphire amulet in f2p im pretty sure, rest of them are p2p.

You can echant up to diamond in f2p. gives 100k xp p/hr

• 7 months later...
    On 5/11/2018 at 12:33 PM, dragonfly91 said:

You can echant up to diamond in f2p. gives 100k xp p/hr

I just tried this and you cant do lvl 2 enchant without membership. Now Ive gotta sell all these emerald necklaces :(

Archived