Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • most effective types of accounts

d3athchannel

What do you guys feel is better for making money. Suicide accounts or accounts you bot and train by hand for long term usage( dragon killers, wyvern accounts, high level skilling accounts)

• 2 weeks later...

I think it ultimately comes down to your play style. I read in another thread that you wanted the wealth for ingame, not to sell.

That being said I doubt you'll want to keep making accounts to burn because you want to ultimately save time/money on your real account.

Not really sure though, maybe the high end accounts get burned just as often and it's not worth the time invested up front. 

Haven't played around enough to determine anything like that.

Archived