Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • I just had 1/3 of my bots banned - here's why I think the other two survived

• 1 year later...
    On 12/30/2017 at 3:38 PM, 174911 said:

Thanks for reading,
    numbers

Sooooo I am kinda super late to the party here, but I very much enjoyed reading this thread hahaha. numbers, the original post was also very well written and enjoyable to read my man. Thanks

-trob

• 5 months later...

Was botting on 4 different accounts on one IP, usually they were all doing seperate things. I woke up today to two of the four accounts being PERM banned.

I will now be studying anti-ban methods etc, chatting and adding friends being the first!

• 6 months later...
    On 05/05/2020 at 16:44, C1OWnISBoS said:

Estava aplicando bot em 4 contas diferentes em um IP, geralmente todos estavam fazendo coisas separadas. Acordei hoje com duas das quatro contas sendo PERM banidas.

Agora estarei estudando métodos anti-ban etc, conversando e adicionando amigos sendo o primeiro!

Do you have the VIP?

• 7 months later...

Hahaha this topic deserved an award.

I applied your stragie mate. After 20 hours of woodcutting, I walked up to my other lonely fellow.
    A long conversation began. I told him, having been awake for 20 hours. He was shocked, how can you be awake for so long, replies the other loner. He advised me to sleep. I took his advice and we added each other as friends.

The next day Jagex disabled my account, I suppose out of health related concerns?

Archived