Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • I just had 1/3 of my bots banned - here's why I think the other two survived

yeah except its the magic circle of idiots xd

The fabled circle jerk.

Can I join?

You have to implement some sort of AI that lets your bots chat with each other over many different subjects.

This is an incredible idea!

I botted 5 accs on 1 ip 12 hours straight filling jugs and they are banned rn. Just a heads up :)

Might be a stupid question, but does having more than one account logged in under the same IP flag up? Any way around this?

The fabled circle jerk.

Can I join?

This is an incredible idea!

Might be a stupid question, but does having more than one account logged in under the same IP flag up? Any way around this?

Hell no, I use 3-4 bots per proxy. Feel safe using multiple bots per IP but don't over do it.

• 2 months later...

Hello all,

I've gone through the usual amount of banned bots throughout a 4 month period and I've just recently had one of the four I had finally banned.

He was the longest running out of all of them and I can attest to inputting some-sort of drunkish type rambling with the people around you and sometimes people respond.

It added a human touch to it, not to forget to mention all the safeguards you should put into play as well.

For example: "Hey buddy, you wanna some rope?"

or 

"The Vietnam war is no joke!"

Thank you for my early morning stoned rambling,

It probably had more to do with what activities you were doing, the script settings, and the session lengths, etc. But yeah I'm high too so who knows. 

• 4 weeks later...

Odd, I was manually training magic at wizard tower (talking with people there) and got banned out of the blue when I went to G/E to buy new stack of runes. So I am not entirely sure if this is reliable.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived