Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • I just had 1/3 of my bots banned - here's why I think the other two survived

Hi guys!

First of all let me apologise if this has been posted in the wrong place, or if this is already common knowledge.

I've recently been running three bots - all of them members, and all of them doing separate activities. I usually only bot for a few hours at a time, and always keep an eye on them. With security in mind, I took it a step further and started having conversations with myself. 

Yep, you read that right. I literally talk to myself. Not your typical homeless-drunk-lunatic-at-a-bus-shelter rambling, but just occasionally sending a PM from one of my bots to another, like "Woot, clue!" or "Ugh, getting sick of farming these drags" or "ban Emily".

I would do this, occasionally, between Bot A and Bot B, but never Bot C. You see, Bot C is a loner I didn't really give a shit about.

Today, while my three bots were running, Bot C was banned. The one that hadn't sent/received any mesages - the one with no friends.

Could this be a coincidence? I dunno, I'm pretty high. 

Either way, it might be something to bear in mind. Type things every now and then. Say shit to strangers. Have conversations with yourself through your own bots, which has the added advantage of also helping with the crushing loneliness.

Just my two cents. (I'm legally restricted from using the word 'advice' ever since the kindergarten fire incident)

Thanks for reading,
    numbers

You have to implement some sort of AI that lets your bots chat with each other over many different subjects.  Ban rates using this have shown to be consistently 97.69%.

I appreciate the findings.  Science thanks you.

I botted 5 accs on 1 ip 12 hours straight filling jugs and they are banned rn. Just a heads up :)

dam dude its almost like no one expected that not even jagex!!!

I botted 5 accs on 1 ip 12 hours straight filling jugs and they are banned rn. Just a heads up :)

Ain't nobody surviving a session like that

You need to get into the RS High-Society groups to really figure out the best methods. At the latest fine-dining meetup to discuss what GP prices to set for the next year, some people revealed a secret anti-ban trick that's effectively foolproof.

It involves using the emotes in a certain combination, with very carefully picked delays.

But that's as much as I can share without risking my own membership within RS high society.

You need to get into the RS High-Society groups to really figure out the best methods. At the latest fine-dining meetup to discuss what GP prices to set for the next year, some people revealed a secret anti-ban trick that's effectively foolproof.

It involves using the emotes in a certain combination, with very carefully picked delays.

But that's as much as I can share without risking my own membership within RS high society.

It's like the magic circle of botting

Archived