Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Java setup/ Client setup on windows 10 help

isuckatpvp

I do not know much about any of this stuff, but I looked up a video on how to do install java and run the dreambot client. I followed the video's instructions as well as I could and could not manage to be able to open the dreambot client at all... Here is a link to the video I watched 

So I then looked in the comment section of the video and I see another person has the same issue as I do, the screen recording of what happens when I try and open the client : https://www.youtube.com/redirect?q=https%3A%2F%2Fgyazo.com%2F5cacbd94902d2842066ab02e4062b4e1&event=comments&redir_token=10CEpFeRu6d3u0z_2qmunD_Fl0t8MTUxNDQ0NTAwMUAxNTE0MzU4NjAx

Please if anyone knows how to help, I'd love to learn how to fix this

• 3 weeks later...
    • 2 weeks later...
    • 4 weeks later...
    • 4 months later...

I have uninstalled and reinstalled java 8 and dream bot many times and still get the still get the same error message. "Unable to install Java. There are errors in the following switches."

1 hour ago, Dr Pownstar said:

I have uninstalled and reinstalled java 8 and dream bot many times and still get the still get the same error message. "Unable to install Java. There are errors in the following switches."

what os are you using.

Archived