Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • is there some type of 10 tab/client limit?

AsBakedAsCake

Ive always wondered this, but I'm only using like half of my computers resources by running 10 clients.

Ever since I started here on dreambot, if I try to load anything passed 10 its just a blank black screen.

Does this happen to anyone else?

I know my computer can support up to 20 clients. (I have done it with other clients that actually use MORE resources than dreambot)

Just to refresh your memory if you forgot to answer my question: Is there a 10 tab and or client limit for bots??

(January 1st) still cant run over 10. (I built this computer able to run at least 20 bots min)

Anything???

Yeah this started happening for me a little while ago as well, past 10 clients or tabs will just give a black screen I've tried messing with a bunch of stuff nothing works.a

Wait

You're limited to 10 clients or 10 tabs

YES BOTH :P

Yes just tried again, 11th client instant black screen.

I hope this can get fixed because I'd like to run my original farm on 10-15 accounts and use the other 5-10 to bug test the scripts I'm currently making.

Not sure if this has anything to do with it, but these are all on one IP. So maybe 10 clients per IP?

Edit: After waiting like 12 hours since I loaded the first 10,  i'm now able to load another 5 with no problem...? Is this a bug?

Yo this is still a problem. Are you guys going to ignore me or can I have some type of explanation as to why im being cut off at 10? The last 5 i opened randomly black screened over night and left other 10 running. If you can make maybe a 10 tab limit for VIP and sponsors have unlimited tabs, ill just become a sponsor. (Yes I mean both tabs and clients I'm cut off after 10)

• 2 weeks later...

YES BOTH :P

Yes just tried again, 11th client instant black screen.

I hope this can get fixed because I'd like to run my original farm on 10-15 accounts and use the other 5-10 to bug test the scripts I'm currently making.

Not sure if this has anything to do with it, but these are all on one IP. So maybe 10 clients per IP?

Edit: After waiting like 12 hours since I loaded the first 10,  i'm now able to load another 5 with no problem...? Is this a bug?

Yo this is still a problem. Are you guys going to ignore me or can I have some type of explanation as to why im being cut off at 10? The last 5 i opened randomly black screened over night and left other 10 running. If you can make maybe a 10 tab limit for VIP and sponsors have unlimited tabs, ill just become a sponsor. (Yes I mean both tabs and clients I'm cut off after 10)

could it be that your computer gets maxed out at a certain point with your clients and it makes one black out at soem point? because it happens to me once in a while but i can always put up 14 or 15 clients

could it be that your computer gets maxed out at a certain point with your clients and it makes one black out at soem point? because it happens to me once in a while but i can always put up 14 or 15 clients

no i mean I have 10 up right now and usin a lil over half the ram and like 50 cpu I should be able to open more. Im also listening to music off youtube and playing runescape..

loading pops up for split second then just black screens and I have to close it through the task manager.

no i mean I have 10 up right now and usin a lil over half the ram and like 50 cpu I should be able to open more. Im also listening to music off youtube and playing runescape..

loading pops up for split second then just black screens and I have to close it through the task manager.

hmm that is weird wonder whats going up and what not

Archived