Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • How do i add the amount of logs im chopping per hour? I've added in the status updates/timer but I can't figure out how to implement "Logs chopped per hour"

AsBakedAsCake

Have the timer, status updates, but I can't figure out how to implement "Logs Per hour"

Can someone help me out a bit? I'm sure it's simple, now that I sort of know what I'm doing.

Thanks again rickk,

Do you plan on making more tutorials in your free time? You seem to actually help me quite a bit and actually get straight to the point.

For just starting scripting under 2 weeks ago, i feel i'm coming a long way already, thanks to your tutorials.

Thanks again rickk,

Do you plan on making more tutorials in your free time? You seem to actually help me quite a bit and actually get straight to the point.

For just starting scripting under 2 weeks ago, i feel i'm coming a long way already, thanks to your tutorials.

o i forgot i was doing that, ill do 1 in the next few days.

You can do it multiple ways.

1) Track the XP you earn and do calculations since the Skills class comes with a "get experience per hour" method in it. (not recommended)

2) Implement an inventory listener to do your increments on your counter (the normal way)

3) Just write your code so that it listens and increments outside of an inventory listener either between state changes or during the actual time that you're chopping logs.

Archived