Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Dreambot download problems

Lebron James

i just downloaded it today, when i click on it a window opens and closes but it happens so fast i cant tell what it is.

Lol i wanna buy a couple scripts but not going to until i can actually open this up....

Run dblauncher.jar via cmd and see what errors you're getting.

Run dblauncher.jar via cmd and see what errors you're getting.

it comes back    "DBLauncher.jar is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file."

I have downloaded and re downloaded.  i am not the best with computers so i may have a setting wrong or something anyway you could teamview?

it comes back    "DBLauncher.jar is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file."

I have downloaded and re downloaded.  i am not the best with computers so i may have a setting wrong or something anyway you could teamview?

you need to run it with java... java -jar dblauncher.jar

I do run with java i right click on it and "open with java platform  SE binary"

Run it with java in the cmd. Otherwise you wont get to see the errors.

okay i did that and the error said "unable to access jar file dblauncher.jar

You need to open cmd in the location the jar file is in also join the discord and people can help you much easier.

Archived