Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Vacation Time!

Nuclear Nezz

Hey guys,

Just wanted to alert everyone that I'll be quite inactive until around January 4th, as I'm going to visit family for Christmas and such. I'm going to try and still come on at least once a day, but I'm pretty sure there will be a stretch that I won't have internet.

If you have any questions, needs, etc, you can contact @Pandemic or you can still message me and just wait for me to respond (it could take several days)

You can also try to contact @lily or @Prime as well.

But everyone should keep in mind the next few weeks will be holidays for many people, and if it takes us some time to respond to you, please remain patient.

This includes script requests. Banana may have some days he won't be able to do all of his duties. Again, please remain patient until he is able to come online and go through requests.

Thanks everyone, and happy holidays. ;)

Archived