Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • need help compiling this project....

DefCon

yo, so I want to do some work on this open-src game on this site here:

http://games.linux.sk/index.php

it's called Battery, and you can download an archived file including apparently all the src code....

but after doing alll that It seems there's no main method in the main .java file, just a class that implements Runnable.

Is this because the application is being run in a browser or am i missing something there?

yo, so I want to do some work on this open-src game on this site here:

http://games.linux.sk/index.php

it's called Battery, and you can download an archived file including apparently all the src code....

but after doing alll that It seems there's no main method in the main .java file, just a class that implements Runnable.

Is this because the application is being run in a browser or am i missing something there?

So did a quick look through to check, and from what I see in the jar included in the tar, is that it uses a applet.

Their main class:

public class Battery extends GfxApplet implements Runnable {

Their implementation of Applet.

public abstract class GfxApplet extends Applet implements Runnable {

Hope that helps a bit!

Also if you are using Intellij, and cannot figure out how to create the run configuration, most of the time you should be able to right click within the main file, and select Run from the menu options.

Archived