Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [Goal] Journal to Runescape Profit [Goal]

LazyEyeLarry

<p><span style="font-size:24px;"><span style="color:rgb(255,0,0);"><u><strong><span style="font-family:verdana, geneva, sans-serif;">Goals</span></strong></u></span></span><br />

</p>

<ul>

<li><span style="font-family:georgia, serif;"><span style="font-size:18px;">Purchase Life time Sponsorship</span></span></li>

<li><span style="font-family:georgia, serif;"><span style="font-size:18px;">Create my first script</span></span></li>

<li><span style="font-family:georgia, serif;"><span style="font-size:18px;">Make $50/Month</span></span></li>

<li><span style="font-family:georgia, serif;"><span style="font-size:18px;">Make $100/Month</span></span></li>

<li><span style="font-family:georgia, serif;"><span style="font-size:18px;">Make $200/Month</span></span></li>

<li><span style="font-size:18px;"><span style="font-family:georgia, serif;">Make $400/Month</span></span></li>

</ul>

<p><span style="color:#0000cd;"><u><strong><span style="font-size:24px;"><span style="font-family:verdana, geneva, sans-serif;">Introduction: </span></span></strong></u></span><br />

<span style="font-size:18px;"><span style="font-family:georgia, serif;">Hello everyone<br />

Well this semester just ended for me so I have a great deal of time to kind of work on this now. I'm relatively new and I wanted to just create a log of everything I am doing to try and reach these goals that I have set for myself. I know there is more than those 6 things that I want to accomplish, but for now I feel like these are decent achievements to attempt to reach. (I think I will add picture)</span></span></p>

<p><span style="color:#008000;"><span style="font-size:24px;"><span style="font-family:verdana, geneva, sans-serif;"><u><strong>LOG:</strong></u></span></span></span></p>

<p><strong>Week 1</strong></p>

<p>

<strong>Day 0-</strong> <span style="font-family:georgia, serif;">(<span style="font-size:14px;"><em>This is everything that I have done previously</em>) Created about 50 accounts with about 20-25 active. Looted f2p wild until I made about 1.5m and traded all items to my main. Tried a few different methods on accounts most of them were banned within a couple of days. The most successful one was botting an account to 60/54/50. From there I purchased a VPN for one year, V.I.P, and 15m in gold w/Vanilla Visa Gift Card. <strong><span style="color:rgb(255,0,0);">Total Cost: $83</span></strong>. <strong><span style="color:rgb(0,100,0);">Current Gold: 17m</span></strong>. <strong>Net Gain/Loss:</strong> <strong><span style="color:rgb(255,0,0);">-66m</span></strong></span></span>[</p>

<p> </p>

<p><strong>Day 1</strong>- Created 4 accounts that I manually quested to 7 points. Immediately afterwards started mining with them for about an hour and a half over the last day and a half. Current mining level of accounts 25, 24, 24, 21. Transferred all items, plus items looted in wild (on another account) to a mule. Mule currently has approx. 200k on him (I'll remember to add a pic). One thing I noticed, majority of the mining scripts that are free seem to be broken may need to purchase custom or one of the paid scripts from site. </p>

<p> </p>

<p>Later I spent 10m on a private script with a method I believe can make me a large chunk of change in a short period of time. Do not want to reveal it yet, excited about the possible out come and the future methods I have in mind. Tonight I will run script until the morning and see what kind of progress has been made. Wish me Luck!</p>

<p> </p>

<p>(P.S. Also created 4 accounts that I will level to 60/60/60 or 70/70/70 for GDH and bones.)</p>

<p>/spoiler]</p>

<br />

<p><span style="font-size:14px;">I actually have a question that maybe someone can answer for me. What is the safest way to trade with yourself? What I have done in the past is use RSBuddy and the Dreambot client to make trades. But, due to the accounts that I have started trading with getting banned it has made me a little nervous with associating my main account with those. What should I be doing?</span></p>

Archived