Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • December Staff Feedback

lily

Hello everyone! We missed November so we're gonna do a November and first bit of December feedback!

Feedback is used to figure out where we need to improve as a whole, if you have any general comments/suggestions I would appreciate you adding those in here now as well.
    Please leave us feedback in these categories:

• Activity: Does the member spend adequate time online, do they get stuff done?
    • Helpfulness: Is this member friendly? Fair? Abusive? Something else? Let us know!
    • Strengths: What does this member do well?
    • Weaknesses: What could this member improve on?
    • Rating (1/10): Do you feel this member is a 10/10, 1/10, something else? Rate here!
    • Comments: Anything else.

@Pandemic
    Activity:
    Helpfulness:
    Strengths:
    Weaknesses:
    Rating (1/10):
    Comments:

@Notorious
    Activity:
    Helpfulness:
    Strengths:
    Weaknesses:
    Rating (1/10):
    Comments:

@Nuclear Nezz
    Activity:
    Helpfulness:
    Strengths:
    Weaknesses:
    Rating (1/10):
    Comments:

@lily
    Activity:
    Helpfulness:
    Strengths:
    Weaknesses:
    Rating (1/10):
    Comments:

@Dreamlicker
    Activity:
    Helpfulness:
    Strengths:
    Weaknesses:
    Rating (1/10):
    Comments:

@Hashtag
    Activity:
    Helpfulness:
    Strengths:
    Weaknesses:
    Rating (1/10):
    Comments:

@Prime
    Activity:
    Helpfulness:
    Strengths:
    Weaknesses:
    Rating (1/10):
    Comments:

@MrBananaMan
    Activity:
    Helpfulness:
    Strengths:
    Weaknesses:
    Rating (1/10):
    Comments:

Thanks,
    The Dream Team

Pandemic
    Activity: Low
    Helpfulness: Low
    Strengths: Web development
    Weaknesses: Activity
    Rating (1/10): 4/10
    Comments: You've been really quiet this month. You probably have your reasons though, don't take it to heart :)

Notorious
    Activity: Medium
    Helpfulness: Medium
    Strengths: DB3 UI, sense of humour, acknowledging me
    Weaknesses: Nezz's AI 
    Rating (1/10): 8/10
    Comments: On a serious note, I noticed you've been lurking on the forums more often. Even if you don't post that often, it pleases me to see you're re-entering the community. Also a big thumbs up for sharing a few teasers on DB3. This was one of your biggest points of critique in previous assessements. Glad you're working on community communication matters. Also: You acknowledged me, so how could I fail you?

Nuclear Nezz
    Activity: High
    Helpfulness: High
    Strengths: Solid memes, willingness to help, willingness to exchange sex stories (important quality), willingness on feedback on DB3 UI/features
    Weaknesses: Sometimes you flip a switch a bit too sudden. You suddenly change from being coy to super serious. 
    Rating (1/10): 9/10
    Comments: You've been taking a more strict stance on the rules lately which I think is something Dreambot urgently needed. Maybe a more gradual change in approach would be even more effective at times when you feel inclined to take action: Flipping the switch to"Nuclear Nezz mode" might give the person who's getting punished the impression they did not get a chance to correct their behaviour. (But I do understand that this was needed for those people who like to tip-toe between what's allowed and what's not allowed). You've been including the scripters into the DB3 discussion recently and listening to our feedback and/or recommendations which I think all of us greatly appreciate. 

lily
    Strengths: Sense of humour, Willingness to help
    Weaknesses: Too little experiences with you this month to tell
    Rating (1/10): 5/10
    Comments: You seem quite busy with whatever it is you're doing and I respect that. You seem to still take time out of your busy life to get on the Dreambot Discord every now and then, but it does seem you're neglecting the forums a little bit. You don't call other people retards anymore for supporting Donald Trump, so in that department I think you've made improvements :P 

Dreamlicker
    Helpfulness: Low
    Strengths: Always up for a talk when PMed, sense of humour
    Weaknesses: Activity has been close to none for you
    Rating (1/10): 4/10
    Comments: I haven't seen you participate at all (Or maybe once or twice) on either the forums or the DB Discord. Even when there's no moderation required in a community, it would be better if you actually partake in the conversations going on. I know you've gotten a job and that's probably eating away a lot of your time, so I'm sorry if I'm sounding a bit unfair to you. 

Hashtag
    Activity: Low-Medium
    Strengths: Sense of humour, Chill, willing to help when asked
    Weaknesses: Hard to say
    Rating (1/10): 6/10
    Comments: You helped me with my script topic, so a big thumbs up for that. You post in the discord every now and then (usually funny stuff). You seem to a bit absent on the forums though, or do you think this is unjustified? You are the leading scripter for Dreambot, yet you act very humble about it which I think is impressive. It's even more impressive for me when you help out a competitor (me) with his script thread. I appreciate that you act in a neutral way (as a moderator should) and your personal interest doesn't interfere with that.

Prime
    Activity: Highest
    Helpfulness: High
    Strengths: Our conversations about "stuff" are 10/10. Willingness to talk about stuff other than Dreambot. Incredible sense of sarcasm and humour. The ability to bait me into one of your memes.  
    Weaknesses: This is of course speculation on my side, but you seem to take a lot of responsibility on your own shoulders sometimes which causes you to be stressed about stuff.
    Rating (1/10): 9.5/10
    Comments:

*cracks hands* (not really I have a broken wrist LUL): Prime has been doing an immaculate job since the first day he was assigned as a trial moderator. He stays consistent and there is very little to none contradiction in the moderative action he takes. He has a very coy, yet mature way of holding conversation which is IMHO one of the key aspects a moderator needs to have. He shows confidence in the decisions he makes, whilst still being open to feedback in case there's things to improve upon. I always feel welcomed when holding conversation with him (I LOVE sliding inside Prime's DMs, no homo), and never feel like I'm being annoying or a burden to him. When I rant about stuff, he takes it to heart and tries to do something with it to the best of his abilities. 

TL;DR: Prime has been the best and most consistent staff member (in terms of responsibilities, Nezz obviously does more, but that's to be expected as the community administrator). If you ever fire this guy I swear I will beat up Nezz IRL when he visits Belgium.

MrBananaMan
    Activity: 5-7/10
    Helpfulness: Low-Medium
    Strengths: You are a double-edged blade. You seem to have surges of activity, which is why its hard to grade you on activity. Consistency (Community activity-wise) seems to be a roadblock you've yet to tackle.
    Weaknesses:  The SDN requests at the beginning of the month took a while to get approved. You seem to have the SDN pinned down lately though, so not really a weakness anymore as long as you keep up your current routine!
    Rating (1/10): 7/10
    Comments: In essence your job is to manage our scripting group and moderate the code we write. You've been doing a decent job at doing so. One thing I feel like you could do to get involved even more with SDN quality assurance is to put more pressure on scripters who seem to be reluctant on fixing broken scripts. A purge of broken scripts should not be something to shy away from: The gaps that are created would be filled by up-and-coming scripters quite quickly to earn an extra buck. Right now, the placebo effect causes scripters to avoid writing scripts that already exist even when their competitor's script is broken.

You're humble: You weren't comfortable giving me the S++ test, instead you let Nezz assess me. This was a good thing: I wanted to be treated fair & square. HOWEVER, in time, you should grow into this responsibility! I'm sure that once someone passes the S++ test, a lot of people will want to take it not to fall "behind".

Took me a while to write this up :) Hopefully its useful information for you guys (take it with a grain of salt if I'm being critical towards you though, collectively, you're doing a good job at managing this community)

@Pandemic
    Activity: Low
    Helpfulness: Bit low this month
    Strengths: Development
    Weaknesses: -
    Rating (1/10): 8/10
    Comments: When he does reply, its always quick and helpfull

@Notorious
    Dunno much about u  :wacko: 

@Nuclear Nezz
    Helpfulness: Good, always willing to help
    Strengths: Very nice dungeon  :doge: 
    Weaknesses: ee7caee26910ed43423d0967ed2f3533.png
    Rating (1/10): 9/10
    Comments: toptiermemer

@lily
    Activity: Decent
    Helpfulness: Dunno never asked u 4 help
    Strengths: 99 Cooking, Nezz's babysitter
    Weaknesses: Dunno
    Comments: can be more active overall

@Dreamlicker
    Haven't spoke this month. 

@Hashtag
    Haven't spoke this month, seems active tho.

@Prime
    Helpfulness: Always ready to help
    Strengths: Alot online
    Weaknesses: Still a noob  :doge: 
    Rating (1/10): 9/11
    Comments: Na in all seriousness hes a good mod

@MrBananaMan
    Helpfulness: Always up for a chat
    Strengths: Active and helpfull
    Weaknesses: -
    Comments: Very fast with SDN updates 

Pandemic
    Helpfulness: Very very unhelpful.
    Strengths: N/A
    Weaknesses: N/A 
    Rating (1/10): 2
    Comments:

I PMed @Pandemic on Skype regarding my pinned threads. He told me he'd offer a discount on a 6 or 12 month pinned thread which I felt was very fair:

2tk78K7.png

I then originally topped up my account with $20 for 1 month however wanted the full 12 months so I increased my balance. Pandemic FAILED to pin my thread for one month. After I topped up my balance with more he also failed to pin my thread again. Whenever I contact @Nuclear Nezz about purchases I wish to make he always refers me to @Pandemic. I reached out to @MrBananaMan around Saturday and he told me that @Pandemic was "out of town" and he'd be back in a few days (which would mean he'd be back on Monday). Either way what was the point of topping up my voucher balance if the staff team are saying yeah yeah we'll do you a deal for this or we'll cut you a deal for that if they are not going to actually stick with what they are saying. It is extremely a waste of my time getting everything together only to be ignored. Absolutely disappointing from this staff member and this is EXACTLY the reason someone new has to come into place in order to deal with purchases/transactions such as these. It shouldn't take more than 24 hours to pin a thread. In fact, to remove the balance off my account + pin the thread should take no more than 20 minutes but obviously nobody seems to be around to help and it is extremely frustrating.

Pandemic

Helpfulness:  Great

Strengths: Updates DB on Thursdays

Weaknesses: Forum activity
    Comments: N/A

Notorious

I didn't know this guy was a developer of the site til now lol

Nuclear Nezz
    Activity: Very high
    Helpfulness: Great
    Strengths: Responds to questions on forums
    Weaknesses: None
    Rating (1/10): 10/10

lily
    Strengths: Active in Discord

Dreamlicker
    Activity: Medium
    Helpfulness: Good
    Strengths: Makes a hell of a fishing script
    Weaknesses: Rarely see posts on forums from him

Hashtag
    Strengths: Helpful and knowledgeable

Prime
    Strengths: Seems pretty chill

MrBananaMan
    Helpfulness: Good
    Strengths: Active in Discord
    Rating (1/10): 8/10

In general all of the staff are fairly active and helpful on the forums, save Dreamlicker who has been inactive lately. The only suggestion I can make is to moderate the forums more often and become even more active posting on threads.

MrBananaMan
    Activity: SDN Manager
    Helpfulness: Extremely helpful
    Strengths: Quick at responding to PM's. Was very good at helping me on Skype + Discord before I moved to a different discord.
    Weaknesses: Can't say really that much to be honest, I am not exactly a scripter so I can't really comment.
    Rating (1/10): 8
    Comments: Keep up the good work.

• lily unpinned this topic

Archived