Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Dispute Against Goals

ArmyofDragons

Reporting: https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php/user/75789-goals/

Reason: Recovered his account that I bought from him for 35M months later. The e-mail was changed to his, and I know this because the e-mail shown starts with his PayPal e-mail (a "j").

Backstory and description: I PMed him regarding this account sale thread (click me). He PMed me his Skype (proof below). He went first by letting me log into the account. I traded him 35M in-game for the account and it went smoothly. After trading him the money, he changed the e-mail to the e-mail I wanted. I then proceeded to buy members on his account and use it for various things, including getting a fire cape on the account as well as putting ~40-50M of my own gold on the account. He somehow was able to recover the account, and change the password and e-mail without notice. I never even gotten an e-mail about it either.

Proof:

I will provide screenshot proof of the Skype conversation soon. An admin can check my PM with him too in the mean time.

Archived