Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Removal of Designer Ranks from people who are inactive + Clean-up of graphics section

Seraphic

Yeah it has been mentioned awhile ago but 0 action taken.

Where has it been suggested.

Did you just... ask a question to yourself?

Thanks for that, corrected it, for some reason when I went to quote swift it ended up quoting my post instead. How weird. 

There are more sponsors than lifetime sponsors.

This means sponsors are making the site more money compared to LTS'

So yeah.

Where was it suggested?

There are 28 lifetime sponsors and 31 sponsors.

How does this conclude that sponsors are making db more than lifetime sponsors?

There are 28 lifetime sponsors and 31 sponsors.

How does this conclude that sponsors are making db more than lifetime sponsors?

Well you see, you also need to take into account how many sponsors have resubscribed.

Lifetime sponsors have no restrictions.

28 x 149.99 = $4199.72

31 x 39.99 = $1239.69

So yes it might look like that number wise BUT what you've not taken into account is any sponsor who has resubscribed for sponsor. I know MMOEarn recently resubscribed his sponsor so there you go another $39.99 PLUS how do you know there are only 31 sponsors and 28 lifetime sponsors? Did you take into account any of the banned users OR the users who bought sponsor and went inactive?

kawaii desu ne pharoah san

Weeb brothers UNITE!

But does it conclude that they have brought in more than lifetime sponsors  :kappa:

How? There's 31 sponsors and 28 dreambot sponsors.

31>28 so your argument is completely obliterated number wise.

Sponsor last for 6 months

31 total sponsors renew for 24 months (which is 2 years)

31 x 39.99 = $1239.69

$1239.69 x 4 (since 6 months sponsor x4 = 24 months) = $4958.76

So yes, theres the calculations for you.

Also I'm asking you where you got this 31 sponsor and 28 lifetime sponsor value from.

How? There's 31 sponsors and 28 dreambot sponsors.

31>28 so your argument is completely obliterated number wise.

Sponsor last for 6 months

31 total sponsors renew for 24 months (which is 2 years)

31 x 39.99 = $1239.69

$1239.69 x 4 (since 6 months sponsor x4 = 24 months) = $4958.76

So yes, theres the calculations for you.

Also I'm asking you where you got this 31 sponsor and 28 lifetime sponsor value from.

This is only assuming if every single one of the 31 sponsors is renewing 4 times, which is probably not going to happen.

The main point of the statement I made was that you cannot conclude that sponsors make db more than lifetime sponsors just because there are more sponsors than lifetime ones. You are not taking into account that a sponsor has the choice to not renew after 6 months. While the lifetime sponsor does not have a choice and pays 139.99 upfront. Without any statistics on sponsor renewals, it's very hard to make any close to accurate calculations. And why did you even put those calculations in there for lmao. It's not adding anything to the discussion; I don't see the point of it.

You can check the members list for ranks btw.

This is only assuming if every single one of the 31 sponsors is renewing 4 times, which is probably not going to happen.

The main point of the statement I made was that you cannot conclude that sponsors make db more than lifetime sponsors just because there are more sponsors than lifetime ones. You are not taking into account that a sponsor has the choice to not renew after 6 months. While the lifetime sponsor does not have a choice and pays 139.99 upfront. Without any statistics on sponsor renewals, it's very hard to make any close to accurate calculations. And why did you even put those calculations in there for lmao. It's not adding anything to the discussion; I don't see the point of it.

You can check the members list for ranks btw.

Lets first take a look

https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php/user/77498-bcola1/ - Sponsor last seen Feb 26th 2017 (His sponsor expired on August 26th 2017 but was renewed by PayPal) - 39.99 x 2 = $79.98

https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php/user/12-sponsor/ - Sponsor last seen in 2014 so I guess that would make it 3 years of sponsor 36 months meaning 39.99 x 6 = $239.94

Additionally, there are other users who are sponsor however I am still unsure as to who has owned Sponsor since 2016 since that would definitely increase it by a few hundred dollars and most of them are active but haven't been online in a month.

Also, this doesn't include people like @Almonds who purchased Sponsor since banned members don't seem to appear on the Sponsor ranks and I'm sure the same goes for the lifetime sponsor people. Again, there may be 28 lifetime sponsors but how many of those ended up purchasing Sponsor PRIOR to upgrading. Something else needs to be taken into account also. There are a lot of questions that need to be answered and there are a lot of questions you need to think about yourself before you can claim lifetime sponsors make DB more money than regular ones.

Lets first take a look

https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php/user/77498-bcola1/ - Sponsor last seen Feb 26th 2017 (His sponsor expired on August 26th 2017 but was renewed by PayPal) - 39.99 x 2 = $79.98

https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php/user/12-sponsor/ - Sponsor last seen in 2014 so I guess that would make it 3 years of sponsor 36 months meaning 39.99 x 6 = $239.94

Additionally, there are other users who are sponsor however I am still unsure as to who has owned Sponsor since 2016 since that would definitely increase it by a few hundred dollars and most of them are active but haven't been online in a month.

Also, this doesn't include people like @Almonds who purchased Sponsor since banned members don't seem to appear on the Sponsor ranks and I'm sure the same goes for the lifetime sponsor people. Again, there may be 28 lifetime sponsors but how many of those ended up purchasing Sponsor PRIOR to upgrading. Something else needs to be taken into account also. There are a lot of questions that need to be answered and there are a lot of questions you need to think about yourself before you can claim lifetime sponsors make DB more money than regular ones.

First of all, I never claimed such a thing. I know that there is a lot more to think about before claiming stuff like that. You should be the one thinking about those questions before claiming things.

Secondly, I'm pretty sure this account "https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php/user/12-sponsor/" is not even a real user. Probably there for testing purposes. There goes your 239.94 Dollars.

Lastly, to put in some cool calculations (I know you like that boi):

If we suppose that every sponsor bought sponsor the first day they joined, we would get the following calculations for the 31 users in the list:

User, Joined, Paid:

1. bcola1, 26 February 2017, 2*40 = 80

2. Blint, 07 November 2016 = 3*40 = 120

3. ..

4. ..

5. ..

6. ..

7. .. ETC...

This adds up to 2520 Dollar INCLUDING the user "Sponsor", while 28 * 135 is 3780 Dollar for the lifetime sponsors..

There's still a gap of 3780 - 2520 between those two. Good luck filling that gap with banned users or something.

First of all, I never claimed such a thing. I know that there is a lot more to think about before claiming stuff like that. You should be the one thinking about those questions before claiming things.

Secondly, I'm pretty sure this account "https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php/user/12-sponsor/" is not even a real user. Probably there for testing purposes. There goes your 239.94 Dollars.

Lastly, to put in some cool calculations (I know you like that boi):

If we suppose that every sponsor bought sponsor the first day they joined, we would get the following calculations for the 31 users in the list:

User, Joined, Paid:

1. bcola1, 26 February 2017, 2*40 = 80

2. Blint, 07 November 2016 = 3*40 = 120

3. ..

4. ..

5. ..

6. ..

7. .. ETC...

This adds up to 2520 Dollar INCLUDING the user "Sponsor", while 28 * 135 is 3780 Dollar for the lifetime sponsors..

There's still a gap of 3780 - 2520 between those two. Good luck filling that gap with banned users or something.

No you wouldn't. Because if I didn't renew my Sponsor then there would only be 30 sponsors total (assuming that everybody else renewed theres)

That doesn't mean I never paid for sponsor. You're not looking at the entire statistics and yes it doesn't include banned users. So find me all the sponsors who have paid for the rank since '14 at least some point in time.

Archived