Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Question to new botters/farmers (or anyone tbh)

Banker

Would anyone be interested in a pre-built bot-farm service?

This would be a service that at a fairly low price that would provide:

- A VPS (Fully setup with DreamBot, Java etc installed)

- Some common scripts (Woodcutting etc)

- Potentially a certain amount of accounts that are tutorial-completed.

- Maybe a guide to botting "safely" and reducing bans?

- Probably some other shit too but idk

Basically a fully setup server that will have everything needed to start a small farm for a small monthly price, could be increased to larger plans with more powerful servers and more accounts etc for people who cba spending the time setting up a farm?

~~ Banker.

It depends on the price ofc.

Was thinking rather low end pricing, maybe $10 for 2gig RAM, 2.4Ghz, then obviously slightly higher as spec of the server goes up.

Also probably going to do specials with perhaps 16-32gig RAM for $60 monthly?

Was thinking rather low end pricing, maybe $10 for 2gig RAM, 2.4Ghz, then obviously slightly higher as spec of the server goes up.

Also probably going to do specials with perhaps 16-32gig RAM for $60 monthly?

How many clients can you run on 2gig ram? Because I read about service that offer 2gig ram, but you where able to run 2 bots as a max, because Runescape clients also use alot of cpu. So I my eyes it´s good to make a pice system whitch you tells how many clients you can run for what price each month.

Like:

(2gig ram) 4 clients 10$

(16gig ram) 20 clients 60$ 

etc.

But it sound pretty good.

How many clients can you run on 2gig ram? Because I read about service that offer 2gig ram, but you where able to run 2 bots as a max, because Runescape clients also use alot of cpu. So I my eyes it´s good to make a pice system whitch you tells how many clients you can run for what price each month.

Like:

(2gig ram) 4 clients 10$

(16gig ram) 20 clients 60$ 

etc.

But it sound pretty good.

Can't be 100% sure on how many but with a low-resource script you could probably manage up to 4 on 2gig, maybe more.

I could give maybe a range on how many I'd recommend using on the server but in the end its up to the user. :P

Can't be 100% sure on how many but with a low-resource script you could probably manage up to 4 on 2gig, maybe more.

I could give maybe a range on how many I'd recommend using on the server but in the end its up to the user. :P

Okay, that would be great in my eyes, that you have atleast a range of how many bots you can run. 

Okay, that would be great in my eyes, that you have atleast a range of how many bots you can run. 

Oh and btw, I am realy intrested so hit me up when you have something ready :)

Archived