Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [Completely Botted Zerker] [100% Botted] [Journey] [Progress Thread]

Snucer

Hello, Welcome to my thread. I am going to be attempting to see if i can completely bot a Zerker. I will be posting my progress on this thread, if you wish to follow along please do so!

I just went and created 5 NEW OSRS accounts, and purchased 5 NEW Proxies.

I will be posting daily pics [with some exceptions for whatever reason]

Guide : https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php/topic/13182-complete-zerker-guide-quested/

Sponsors  :

Donations :

Support List :

On 12/12/2017 at 9:07 PM, Theorems said:

good luck!

On 12/12/2017 at 9:04 PM, Rubick said:

Good luck on your journey! I'll be starting up soon myself.

Accounts :

DAY 1

Daily Updates 

**** 2 OUT OF 3 ACCOUNTS HAVE BEEN LOCKED ALREADY MAY L0L  :P UPDATE TOMORROW*******

Zerker 1 :                          Zerker 2:                            Zerker 3 :                                            

e570555ced6cc37034b9f8664405d334.png e570555ced6cc37034b9f8664405d334.png e570555ced6cc37034b9f8664405d334.png

DAY 2

Zerker 1 :                         Other 2 accounts were locked for the day

65da57762f58a1cc88e9b181e311e72b.png

UNKNOWN DAY COUNT - July 27th 2021 - Long awaited UPDATE

I took a pretty long break from playing the game due to other affairs. In recent I have started playing again as well as botting. I do have 2 of these accounts as one has been banned. They are both identical in skill as well as quest points, I now have almost all defense quest done and prayer to go with it. This week I have also started several new projects out of boredem. I will not be able to update daily though I will as much as I can! Here is the latest updated skills and quest points on these zerkers!

Please leave feedback, let me know if you guys would also like to see the progress of other projects.

2021-07-25

0a46602c4345da7008a663ec542450cd.png.5542928bc9e0587dd1506fc2e6f8d39f.png84f80578cceb770523754c19ac09d971.png.5acbc092193c642dc49635150d17aad0.png

Edited by Snucer

• 3 years later...

I have forgotten bout this thread. I still have 2 going with much higher stats. Took about a 2 year break. 

Is this of interest still?

53 minutes ago, Snucer said:

I have forgotten bout this thread. I still have 2 going with much higher stats. Took about a 2 year break. 

Is this of interest still?

I'm curious. In 2 months, out of hundreds of bans, I got 2 good high level accounts out of f2p, that's it. Had better luck on p2p but also wasted quite a lot on memberships. I pretty much gave up on it, I'm curious to see how far you can get.

2 hours ago, ChaosKilla said:

I'm curious. In 2 months, out of hundreds of bans, I got 2 good high level accounts out of f2p, that's it. Had better luck on p2p but also wasted quite a lot on memberships. I pretty much gave up on it, I'm curious to see how far you can get.

Ill post the updates of where im at YTD tomorrow or day after! 

Im pretty decent at getting accounts unbanned from perm.

• 8 months later...
    • 9 months later...