Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [Complete Zerker Guide] [Quested]

Snucer

• 1 year later...
    On 6/2/2020 at 10:27 PM, shoelace23 said:

i know this post is in 2017 but is this still good to follow? any updated guides for 2020?

I still am my man, just started another 2. Lol This is old from about 2016. There is a few more free qp quests you could do as well. 

On 1/27/2019 at 4:00 PM, failed zerk11 said:

ye your guide made me fuck up because you didnt say what reward to pick during mm1 you litterly say talk to daero for attack and defence which is one of the options u can take so thanks for the fucking 35k def xp 

And you didnt choose this option?

On 1/27/2019 at 4:00 PM, failed zerk11 said:

ye your guide made me fuck up because you didnt say what reward to pick during mm1 you litterly say talk to daero for attack and defence which is one of the options u can take so thanks for the fucking 35k def xp 

You completely misread it, I fixed it so people in the future can avoid the same mistake.

Archived