Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • DreamBot v1.6: Please read

Pandemic

Hello everyone!

I'm glad to bring this new version of DreamBot to all of you!

Please note that ~90% of scripts will NOT work until they are updated!

Changelog:

• Events:
      • Created a new AbstractEvent system to be used for our Mouse/Interaction framework.
        • This class implements runnable, and can be used by writers for any purpose they may need it for.
        • This class also allows writers to create specific conditions failed() and completed().
    • Mouse:
    • Interactions:
    • GrandExchange API added​:
      • Added a lot of API for the grand exchange, things like sellItem, buyItem. Check docs for details.
    • Numerous Walking Updates:
      • Updated web node map.
        • Updated Varrock Nodes to account for the addition of the GE.
        • Added numerous nodes throughout F2P in hopes to smooth some troublesome areas.
      • Fixed runtime errors some users experienced.
        • Pandemic was able to fix NPE’s and OutOfBound issues related to walking. (Please report to us if the problems persist.)
    • “Out with the old, in with the new.”
      • Dreambot has grown a lot these past few months, and not just in terms of members. The development team wants to provide the best possible product to our users, and to do that we must please our writers. We know these API changes are a temporary hassle, though we feel these changes need to happen in order for our client succeed, and we promise that changes like these will hardly if ever happen in the future (hopefully never). If you guys have any questions regarding this update please feel free to ask. Although this was rather large update with a lot of changes, we feel like it was a huge step in the right direction!

We all appreciate your patience while scripts are updated, this will be (hopefully) the last major API change that affects you.

Thanks everyone,

DreamBot Staff

Great job on this release, The few problems I was having with the Web seem to have been resolved and i'm ready to start devving :D

Cant w8 to see where u guys take it once the core is stable too.

Client.fps hook is broken! Please report to developers!

same problem

same problem

I would just ignore this issue for now. It doesn't connect to anything that would break the client, and should be fixed very soon! :)

Archived