Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Hi there!

Cypher

Hi everyone,

Was recommended this website by a good friend and can say I am really looking forward to getting involved. I've been botting on and off for years and started around the time SCAR was on the scene.

I am not new to Java but my skills definitely need working upon and I feel this place could be good for me, I am a member of various other botting sites and without saying much more I can say I was very displeased with the constant elitism and unnecessary politics. I hope that here I can increase both my programming confidence and knowledge and overall contribute good things.

A brief bit about myself, my names Rob and I'm from the UK. I went to university to study computer science but had to leave recently for personal reasons. I hope to return soon but even though I'm not currently enrolled on a course I spend quite a lot of time learning new bits by myself.

Anyway... I'm about to dive right in to some tutorials and the API and hopefully sometime in the near future I can make some scripts I am proud of!

Archived