Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [GOAL] Around $600-700 to build my first pc

nihar122333

Yeah man, when I first started botting I looked for posts like these to help guide me but all I found were starts of them but no one ever finished them or really helped so thats what I'm looking to do even though I'm still not too experienced of a botter...if you ever have any questions just hit me up on discord so maybe I can answer. My discord is XBOB20#1871

Thanks for the feedback bro. I'll try to get a couple 60 att accounts and a couple 70 att accounts and see what happens. Also, how do I add spoilers to the post?I'm such a newbie lmao

"Special BB Code" Button and click "Spoiler" in the dropdown menu

Two quick questions for you guys...should I just get all of my melee GDK accounts to 70 attack using rock crabs to use the whip or should I just use a dragon shortsword with stab to get it up to 70 while making profit? Also, when giving sharing progress should I use new separate comments on this thread or should I edit the main post?

Just so you know, sand crabs also have zero quest/stat requirements and are even more afk (lower banrate) and also they are better xp.

Just so you know, sand crabs also have zero quest/stat requirements and are even more afk (lower banrate) and also they are better xp.

Yea I know that,but I was wondering if i should just level attack in order to use the whip either really fat with sand crabs or if I should make profit while leveling attack.  I also want to see the difference in profit between whip and dragon sword.

• 1 year later...

Archived