Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [GOAL] Around $600-700 to build my first pc

nihar122333

LAST UPDATED: 4/26

Hi everyone!

Been thinking of making this goal thread for a while to track my progress and share it with everyone, so here it is.

Here's my gold farming journey. Basically, I first got the idea back in May when a friend told me about this, so I got curious and began researching. I stumbled across dreambot and signed up that day. I botted feather packs until I had enough for None's Lava Dragon script and a bond which I botted for a month and made around 10m(could've made more with the right break system.

Then I took a break for the summer and came back to botting when school things settled down in October. I felt like expanding my horizons when it came to botting so I decided to do green dragons. I finally started botting green dragons with Pyth's Dragon killer script(which is amazing and I totally recommend) when I finally got a 60/60/60 account about a week ago until it got banned which was definitely my fault. I'm currently just leveling a couple 60/60/60 accounts and looking around to see where I can buy some cheap too.

Net Gain/Loss -15.5M
    So far I have invested 20M into starting these accounts and other failed ones.

Week 1: (12/17/17-12/24/17)

Day 1 (12/17): I'm currently trying to get 70 attack on two melee accounts in order to use the whip(one has 70 str and 65 att rn and the other has 60 str and 64 att).

Day 2 (12/18): Got one account to 70 att and I plan on buying the whip and starting GDK tomorrow. The second account will be 70 attack tomorrow.

Day 3 (12/19): Started botting GDK on my 70 att 70 str whip account and I averaged around 220k/h without any potions. I also got my 60 str 60 def account to 70 str and plan on starting the GDK and buying another whip for that tomorrow.

Day 4 (12/20): Starting botting on my 70 att, 60 str, 60 def account with a dragon sword, making around 200k/h.  Botting a little on the other whip account and I plan to get fully started tomorrow.  Thinking of doing weekly gain counters.

Day 5 (12/21): Got one 3 hour run done on each account to make sure everything would run smoothly with the script and it all turned out alright and I yielded around another 900k in total with breaks and some minor bugs.

Day 6 (12/22): Another easy 1M in the bank.

Day 7 (12/23): Ran into a couple issues which caused a dragon sword to completely disappear, so income from one account had to fund another sword. 500K today.

Week 2 Start (12/24): Well, it was not a good start to week two as both of my GDK accounts got banned. It's back to the drawing boards for this winter break and by the new year I will definitely have something planned out! This is not the end!

Update 4/26: I'm Back!! After a 5 month break from botting to focus on school I'm back and more determined than ever.  Right now I'm focusing on leveling up some more accounts to get ready for another method which is yet to be decided (suggestions would be greatly appreciated).  I have one spare 60/60/60 account to give me some side income while I level these accounts.  I will try my best to keep you all updated!

A VPS is your best bet if you want to run a profitable, scalable farm. 

A quick youtube search will give you this: 

Start from there.

As far as for methods, your best bet is testing. 

Think about it.. your making a lot of money from your method and assuming your selling the GP for real world cash profit, why would you want to share your method and possibly have more competition (more GP in the market = tighter profit margins)?

So test, test, test and you'll eventually find something that will make your money back from your initial investment (VPS cost, proxies, script cost (paid scripts are better, less detectable), account budget (bonds to stay p2p which make more money, purchasing new accounts when you get banned, etc.)

And don't forget socks proxies. 

Two quick questions for you guys...should I just get all of my melee GDK accounts to 70 attack using rock crabs to use the whip or should I just use a dragon shortsword with stab to get it up to 70 while making profit? Also, when giving sharing progress should I use new separate comments on this thread or should I edit the main post?

Two quick questions for you guys...should I just get all of my melee GDK accounts to 70 attack using rock crabs to use the whip or should I just use a dragon shortsword with stab to get it up to 70 while making profit? Also, when giving sharing progress should I use new separate comments on this thread or should I edit the main post?

I'd say edit the main post and keep it as up to date as possible. It also depends on the life expectancy of each account. Whichever makes you more money before it gets banned, do that.

I find this very helpful. I was thinking of doing something similar to show my progress as I dig deeper into the world of farming. I would say this much so far you ahead of me. Keep up the good work and best of luck on your goals. Maybe I can ask you for some advice on money making techniques and I can maybe share what I've found so far.

I find this very helpful. I was thinking of doing something similar to show my progress as I dig deeper into the world of farming. I would say this much so far you ahead of me. Keep up the good work and best of luck on your goals. Maybe I can ask you for some advice on money making techniques and I can maybe share what I've found so far.

Yeah man, when I first started botting I looked for posts like these to help guide me but all I found were starts of them but no one ever finished them or really helped so thats what I'm looking to do even though I'm still not too experienced of a botter...if you ever have any questions just hit me up on discord so maybe I can answer. My discord is XBOB20#1871

I'd say edit the main post and keep it as up to date as possible. It also depends on the life expectancy of each account. Whichever makes you more money before it gets banned, do that.

Thanks for the feedback bro. I'll try to get a couple 60 att accounts and a couple 70 att accounts and see what happens. Also, how do I add spoilers to the post?I'm such a newbie lmao

Yeah man, when I first started botting I looked for posts like these to help guide me but all I found were starts of them but no one ever finished them or really helped so thats what I'm looking to do even though I'm still not too experienced of a botter...if you ever have any questions just hit me up on discord so maybe I can answer. My discord is XBOB20#1871

Thanks for the feedback bro. I'll try to get a couple 60 att accounts and a couple 70 att accounts and see what happens. Also, how do I add spoilers to the post?I'm such a newbie lmao

I added you on discord. I have a lot of questions I want to ask you.

Archived