Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [Video]Beginner to Advanced Scripting Tutorials

dQw4w9WgXcQ

@dQw4w9WgXcQ Yeah the first few tutorials were amazing and helped a LOT but the gold making tutorial was set to private or something :( Thanks for all the help so far I'd love to see the future tutorials as well! Much love <3

• 3 weeks later...
    • 2 months later...
    • 2 weeks later...
    • 2 weeks later...
    • 2 weeks later...
    20 minutes ago, Yang_10 said:

Hey, can anybody tell me how to get the item numbers to pop up on the dreambot client like in the Gold Crafting video?

I solved this issue by launching from DBLauncher.jar instead of Client.jar when opening the program!  Rookie mistake I suppose.

• 3 months later...
    • 4 weeks later...

yo, good and solid tutorials man, definitely helping me out a lot.

I really do understand the logic behind all of the stuff you're saying (as I should be able to, as I'm actually a Software Engineer student).

The only problem I'm struggeling with right now is my lack of knowledge about the API. Do you have any tips on how to learn the basics of the API?

I'm not very used to reading an API just like the one you can find in /javadocs/

• 7 months later...

Archived