Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [Video]Beginner to Advanced Scripting Tutorials

dQw4w9WgXcQ

Going to try to make 1 tutorial a week.  

[setup] Tutorial 0: Setting Up the Development Environment

Dinh already made a great tutorial on setting setting up IntelliJ for scripting.  https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php/topic/11159-video-tutorial-series-dreambot-scripting/

[beginner] Tutorial 1: Hello World and Making a Basic Woodcutter

[Novice] Tutorial 2: Learning The API, Attacking, Walking, Filters, Equipment

Made myself a power chopper and i've never scripted in my life thanks rick you tha man.

I shall learn much through these tutorials.

Made combat bot as well, not killing goblins though. Enjoying it. Also equipped other weapons etc. :)

Bout to achieve 60/60/60 with my script :D

Update: Made power chopper with multiple axe support all credit to this thread.

Edit: After a few hours I figured out how to implement the perimeter from the combat script into the power chopper :)

Now my bots don't go all over runescape chopping wood haha :P learning more every day. Also learned for woodcutting, setting the return to 3000 solved a lot of issues I was having with getting stuck clicking between two trees, also stopped the double-clicking on each tree as well.

Perhaps we'll make this a Cronsquad project in which each of our squad members work on video tutorials :P

SHOTGUN upper-intermediate-advanced java :D

Edit: I'll do some tuts whenever I get a new headset  :ph34r:

Perhaps we'll make this a Cronsquad project in which each of our squad members work on video tutorials :P

SHOTGUN upper-intermediate-advanced java :D

Edit: I'll do some tuts whenever I get a new headset  :ph34r:

do one on bst framework

do one on bst framework

Successfully used my progressive power chopper in custom area for 1-60 woodcutting last night with no ban. My first script got me banned in ~12 hours, this one is still going after like 20 hours.

We out here. (This is the first time I've been able to bot woodcutting over night with no ban)

If I learn how to bank and add a paint, I'll have a script ready to release to the public for sure :)

Update: Implemented banking, successfully chopped 10k oaks today on test account. Walking was  a lil buggy at first but  figured out how to fix it myself / now pretty much flawless. Subbed on youtube rickk haha.

• 4 weeks later...
    • 3 weeks later...

3rd tut (kinda 2 tuts) up

I followed your guide for the combat script, but it's definitely still trying to attack NPC's that are in combat for whatever reason, it doesn't appear to be detecting the health bar.

Script also stops attacking every time it advances a level (if the npc starts to back away)

I'll probably figure it out though, thanks for the guides rickk :P

• 2 months later...
    • 4 weeks later...

Thanks for these great guides. I just have a quick question. Which line of code actually executes the "make-all" action? it seems like the only piece of code that interacts/ "makes-all" is wrapped in an if statement, so it can't execute the code. How is this possible?

• 1 month later...

Seems that Tutorial 3, both parts are no longer available? They were able to be viewed just last night i think.

Edit: seems that the videos are set to private? Would love to be able to see them :P

Archived