Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • *Sysm's service* hiring post.

Arjen

The requirements to work for me :
    You will pay a sum of 50M oldschool RSGP.                - Upon leaving you get this back*
    You must have a clean reputation across other sites
    You must not be banned on any other sites
    You must be able to use Skype to discuss orders
    You must speak English or Dutch.

Application form :
    Do you agree to my TOS*? :
    Do you agree to 50m deposit? :
    What is your Skype ? :
    Do you have any experience with a service? :

*T.O.S. 
    1. You cannot use any form of botting or auto clicking while working for me. (unless the client agreed to use bots)
    2. If you disrespect me or any of the workers you forfeit your deposit.
    3. You will never scam in any situation. If you do you forfeit your deposit and will face the consequences. 
    4. Orders always have to go through me. 
    5. You can advertise but always put my skype below.
    6. You must complete any order you take. If not completed you will not be paid for the order and possible get kicked if no valid reason.
    7. You must notify me when your gonna be away for a while, If not you will be kicked with no refund. (1 month+ with no word)
    8. You are not allowed to take any payment from customers on your own. Doing so will make you responsible for it and can lead to a kick from the service.
    9. You will never do a job without me knowing under my name, Doing so will result in a kick with no refund,
    10. you will only get 25m deposit back if you decide to leave before 3 months of service.

What do you pay? All this says to me is "give me 50mil, with nothing but a chance to lose it" lol. Might wanna include some incentive.

What do you pay? All this says to me is "give me 50mil, with nothing but a chance to lose it" lol. Might wanna include some incentive.

Its one of the biggest services on osrs. constant flow of non slave price orders

For clarity, when you say "Sysm's service" does that mean you work with sysm*

I actually co-host  it, we are partners.

Whose Sysm? Never heard of the guy.

Big service do'er from other black market osrs forum.

Its one of the biggest services on osrs. constant flow of non slave price orders

I actually co-host  it, we are partners.

Big service do'er from other black market osrs forum.

Oh really? Send me the black market osrs forum in PM please!

Archived