Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Banned on the weekend?

Poler

So i just got perm-banned on Sunday, probably around 16.00 British time. Yes i had it botting for 24 hours or something like that, yes the account was lvl 3, yes the account didn't have any quests done and yes i still had breaks on. (I had another lvl 3 bot doing the same thing for 48h, but that one didn't get banned)

The ban isn't a big deal, lost around 500k with it or so. But from when did jagex start banning on the weekends? Also the latest script that the account used was a script that i have made and that has no other users exept me (although it's a pretty shit script).

What could've caused the ban, since i'd like to keep my weekends ban-free.

you can get banned at any point in time lol, why wouldnt they ban on weekends because they are not in office? like man said, they have the automated system breh

Archived