Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [Nex] Woodcutter [Advanced Anti-Ban] [Only 4.99$] [Alot of locations] [Banking Supported] [SDMM/DMM] [Progressive Mode!]

Nex

I'm trying to say that you're advertising anti-ban, can't explain what it actually is, probably don't know how to prevent bans and still use it in your title. Anti-ban is saying your script contains code which prevents bans in some way. I'm sure you don't know how to so don't advertise with it.

Ur Funny, i really don't know how to avoid bans, i just run a bot farm so i can get banned every 5min for fun ur right  :doge:

Also why would i go indepth about my code? if more people use my anti-ban clearly it wont work as good.

Ur Funny, i really don't know how to avoid bans, i just run a bot farm so i can get banned every 5min for fun ur right  :doge:

Also why would i go indepth about my code? if more people use my anti-ban clearly it wont work as good.

So why do you put it in a public script then? 

5b3e2902be85a1ca8357e616ca7fc953.png

• 1 month later...

Nex, its not using Dragon Axe Special Attack =(

Edit: Im sorry to say it, but this script got me banned.

Fortunately only for 1 day. 

Edited by maxvldz

• 1 month later...
    On 1/24/2018 at 3:40 PM, Nex said:

GOT EM! but i get banned in 3 mins bro

On 3/15/2018 at 9:52 PM, maxvldz said:

Nex, its not using Dragon Axe Special Attack =(

Edit: Im sorry to say it, but this script got me banned.

Fortunately only for 1 day. 

where were you cutting and how long?

• 3 weeks later...
    • 1 month later...
    • 5 months later...
    On 4/24/2018 at 8:09 AM, Drunkpimp said:

GOT EM! but i get banned in 3 mins bro

you cant exxpect to run a script in a crowded area especially f2p thats closesly placed to a bank even if its p2p. try running things like this in areas that are inconvenient yes you wont get as much xp/hr or logs per hour but your account will last a hell of a lot longer. ive used different scripts from nex and ive realized that yes its impossible to stop a ban but his scripts are pretty good at  looking humane i give them a 10/10 of all the ones ive tried. just stay out of hot spots thats where you get those few hour or one day bans when mods check those areas.

• 1 year later...

Hi, Can I get a trial, upvoted

Edited: nvm i bought hastag's one, just wanted to compare them

Edited by Formula