Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • I want to write my own interact method(The client's isn't the best)

samy109

I'm trying to use the Mouse part of the API, but it only lets me use Mouse.move(point, mouse settings) and I don't know what mouse settings are or house to use them, because when I try it requires the arguement Instance, and I don't know what instance i'm supposed to point to. What is the easiest way to move the mouse to a custom point?

No don't do that. That is the old system, and that class should be deprecated.

I'm trying to use the Mouse part of the API, but it only lets me use Mouse.move(point, mouse settings) and I don't know what mouse settings are or house to use them, because when I try it requires the arguement Instance, and I don't know what instance i'm supposed to point to. What is the easiest way to move the mouse to a custom point?

Well after reading your last topic, @Pandemic informed you that he has been currently revising interactions, and they will be fixed in the upcoming public release.

Though if you are adamant on creating your own interactions, I would suggest broswing through our API so your able to find the methods you need.

Some you might need are:

Which can be access through our MethodContext.

Also Instance can be accessed through Client class.

Archived