Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • hey there:"

joker678

hello there:" my name is ahmad from palestine, 17 years old, body builder, pianist, been playing rs since uhmm 2nd grade i believe so for 9 years now, been a member on PB got banned tho, had a store there, my account was hacked and the hacker scammed many people for unbelievable amount of money couldn't refund that much so...

anyways, i'm looking forward to try this new community and hopefully i can start over here.

i'm really looking forward to be a part of this family and i'm ready to hear anyone that have any kinda problem out.

i acknowledged a warning i didnt want to acknowledge just to post here

yh no worries.

welcome sketchy :)

thx bro:"

welcome, pm me if you need help with anything

also, it's pianist not pianoist and if ur gonna tell people that someone hacked ur account and scammed no1 is gonna believe u and ur gonna get twc for scamming offsite

welcome, pm me if you need help with anything

also, it's pianist not pianoist and if ur gonna tell people that someone hacked ur account and scammed no1 is gonna believe u and ur gonna get twc for scamming offsite

idrc, i clearly said that i'm starting all over and i'll prove that i'm legit by working hard to regain people's trust, mentioned that knowing the consequences.

idrc, i clearly said that i'm starting all over and i'll prove that i'm legit by working hard to regain people's trust, mentioned that knowing the consequences.

welcome 2 the club

Archived