Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Hey Guys. New Scripter Here! Request!

LoveDaddySlim

Hey everyone. I am a new scripter here and I will only create and release advanced scripts. I dont really know where to upload them or anything here but just let me know that in the comments!

I know a private scripter here in the community that gave me access to all of his big scripts. Im going to be editing, adding and creating new scripts based off of them. If you have any recommendations let me know here!

P.S If this is not the place for this just let me know! Thanks 

Good luck on your advanced scripts!   :) I suggest reading up on some basics first, to get started you can learn how to upload your scripts to the SDN:

https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php/topic/10506-tutorial-how-to-upload-to-the-sdn-using-git-bash

Edit: Here's the entire tutorial section.

https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php/forum/96-tutorials/

inb4 hes actually script god mode  :doge:

Considering he's probably using Dinh's script dump we might actually see some good scripts for a change  :kappa:

Edit: This is a joke FYI

Considering he's probably using Dinh's script dump we might actually see some good scripts for a change  :kappa:

Edit: This is a joke FYI

I looked into Dinh's scripts. Have to say he is a very structured programmer, but sometimes i feel like reading his scripts is a bit too complicated (tried to explain why but I just can't lol..). Anyway, he is a good scripter and you can learn a ton off his scripts.

Archived