Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Question About Bans/Future Botting

yox289

Okay so i have been using dreambot premium scripts for almost a year now on mostly my main account, ive managed to get him up to 99 strength, range and 87 magic. I recently got permanently banned on my main for macroing major about 3 weeks ago. SInce then, i have created a new account and am approaching about 900 total lvl with zero botting done on this account. Back on my main, im pretty sure running the #1 Magic Script for long periods of time while also using fletching bot after is what made them finally detect me. However, i never encountered a problem with my NMZ training bot, used it for 99 strength and 99 range. My question today is, how safe am i continuing to use the NMZ bot on my new account? Is there a chance that my IP is listed for those to watch more closely? Even though my new account with fairly average stats is 100% hand trainined? I wont be running the scripts for more than an hour at a time without human activity such as talking iin clan chat/PMing friends/ scrollling through quests etc. So let me know what you guys think! Should i bot to boost my combat or just keep playing the legit way?

Botting is against the rules, so it will be always risky. Some people don't get banned in a long time, others get banned really quick.

I understand that, but I am wondering if being previously banned on the same IP address will increase my chance of being banned quicker than I previously was? I never ran gold-farming scripts, just scripts to boost my combat, with the exception of the maple long (u) free fletching script.

I understand that, but I am wondering if being previously banned on the same IP address will increase my chance of being banned quicker than I previously was? I never ran gold-farming scripts, just scripts to boost my combat, with the exception of the maple long (u) free fletching script.

I can't really answer that question, I had bots that lasted 2 weeks+ on my home IP and other only lasted a few hours

ur fine

ur fine

Ok so there shouldn't be any correlation between my IP address and likeliness to bot? I literally just plan to afk bot and never go longer than 40-60mins without interacting with it.

Ok so there shouldn't be any correlation between my IP address and likeliness to bot? I literally just plan to afk bot and never go longer than 40-60mins without interacting with it.

This is only an issue if you have a goldfarm of 10 + accounts on 1 IP.

You're good for now.  

In theory there is a higher risk. Realistically, all the normal factors that are used to catch you botting are what really matter. 

A good way to stay under the radar is to mix botting with legit playing. Do some questing by yourself, go talk to some people. Mix it up and don't bot things straight for a lot of hours.

A good way to stay under the radar is to mix botting with legit playing. Do some questing by yourself, go talk to some people. Mix it up and don't bot things straight for a lot of hours.

In theory there is a higher risk. Realistically, all the normal factors that are used to catch you botting are what really matter. 

Would you guys suggest that I use a VPN while botting? Or will that look suspicious how my address will change from when i plan to play on something like OSbuddy?

Archived