Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • DB Not Updating?

Soach

Anyone else's dreambot not updating? I had this problem last time it took two days for my client to update. I have a mac if that has anything to do with it.

Use the Launcher if you are running the client

What do you mean? I've tried running the RS client at the same time as the dreambot launcher if that's what you meant. The launcher just says update complete and when it opens it just shows the dreambot logo. I've even tried reinstalling it a few times.

Edit: It just started working out of nowhere lol. Thanks for the help though.

Edit: Edit: It only works if I open multiple tabs but then it just gets really glitchy.

• 2 weeks later...

My dreambot hasn't worked for like 10 days now. it still just shows the dreambot logo and plays the music no matter how many times i redownload it.

Archived