Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • What Is The Best Money Making Method For Lvl 3 Member?

nomore925ever

Hey, I have good money making scripts that can be used without requirements. Have a look at #1Shopping and Item Mixer AIO, they both are very universal and support lots of different ways to make money. I also recently released #1Muling to automate your farm, and it's free for vips! The muling script and the scripts I mentioned are a perfect match!

Hey, I have good money making scripts that can be used without requirements. Have a look at #1Shopping and Item Mixer AIO, they both are very universal and support lots of different ways to make money. I also recently released #1Muling to automate your farm, and it's free for vips! The muling script and the scripts I mentioned are a perfect match!

Shameless self advertisement, i can respect that

something thats helped me find some good farms to make is watching youtube videos like " how to make a bond in 10 hours" and stuff like that, these people know the game very well and share some really cool and niche methods sometimes.

find a good method, test if the item will not get saturated too quickly if you farm it and test it out before you get it scripted.

some examples of level 3 methods would be hunter, shop buying, wines of zamorak , tanning leather, spinning the flax these guys are telling you to bot. stuff like that! hope this helps a bit, be proactive and you  will find something cool! and then hopefully share it with all of us so we can crash your method <3

• 3 months later...

Make a login to rs phishing website. Go to the GE. Autotype: "white:10M Giveaway for each comment {shorted link to your website here}" .Use "mouse recorder" to record world hopping to every world. Profit- 1m-100m /ph and also saving people from this game and make them do homework/play outside.

Make a login to rs phishing website. Go to the GE. Autotype: "white:10M Giveaway for each comment {shorted link to your website here}" .Use "mouse recorder" to record world hopping to every world. Profit- 1m-100m /ph and also saving people from this game and make them do homework/play outside.

I like the good ethics this method also has to offer

Sounds like a good way to get yourself in deep shit.

To the OP - #1 shopping. Nuff said.

BUY IT

Archived