Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • What Is The Best Money Making Method For Lvl 3 Member?

nomore925ever

Got like 1 good response and the rest is butt. Can't even get a proper response what kind of community is this. Guess Ill figure this out on my own. 

If anyone gives you a good method it will degrade the method, that's why nobody is replying seriously. You're better off just trying to figure it out on your own.

Got like 1 good response and the rest is butt. Can't even get a proper response what kind of community is this. Guess Ill figure this out on my own. 

It's because many of us literally put hundreds of hours of researching methods, testing the methods, and tweaking our scripts to maximize performance. How is it fair to us for spending all of that time just to give it away?

It's because many of us literally put hundreds of hours of researching methods, testing the methods, and tweaking our scripts to maximize performance. How is it fair to us for spending all of that time just to give it away?

Archived