Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Should Inactive Scripters have their scripts removed?

Pyth

Remove Inactive Scripts? (Votes are hidden)  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Remove unsupported Scripts with Inactive Scripters (3 months +)?

• Yes
      • No
    2. 2. Remove Inactive Scripter ranks

• Yes
      • No

I feel there is a issue with the state of the SDN and unsupported broken scripts not being updated or removed. I propose we remove scripts that are made by Scripters who haven't logged in for longer than 3 months, I also propose we remove their Scripter rank and they can apply for it if they ever become active again, although I'll leave that to the community if they agree with me on this and then possibly discuss further.

With the latest update to the Make All interfaces there are a lot of unsupported scripts still on the SDN, by removing scripts that are no longer being supported, it'll help new users not feel disappointed when they buy a broken script and have to refund it. It'll also reduced clutter and help promote active Scripters as they usually get placed at the bottom of the SDN

If you're getting paid you should at least log in once every 3 months.

/Discuss

About time hell yes to this vote, also no offence to the maker but i dont think scripts that are to basic and have functions alot other scripts have should be on the sdn either starting to get abit messy

Also id say if u get paid u should at least try to log in once a week just to check for bug reports 

In my opinion, no. Not only if there's a need for it. Not logging in for three months should not be a reason to remove a script/scripter rank. If the script is functioning without problems and doesn't need updates, then of course the scripter can be inactive. However, if the script is broken and requires an update from the author, then yes. That's why we have a section where users can report broken scripts.

Broken scripts should be removed indeed, but not working scripts whose author has been inactive.

In my opinion, no. Not only if there's a need for it. Not logging in for three months should not be a reason to remove a script/scripter rank. If the script is functioning without problems and doesn't need updates, then of course the scripter can be inactive. However, if the script is broken and requires an update from the author, then yes. That's why we have a section where users can report broken scripts.

Broken scripts should be removed indeed, but not working scripts whose author has been inactive.

The main point I'm trying to get across is that they aren't putting in the time to check whether it works or not, No Scripter has 100% guarantee that their script is gonna work in 1 months time, let alone 3 months time. I feel as though there should be some sort of time requirement when you are given the rank and once every 3 months is still the bare minimum. Appreciate the input nonetheless.

Yes, most definitely. I have not been active for months, still my script is on the SDN with thousands of users. 

As for the rank removing itself, this should not be done as one has proved he/she is capable of being a Scripter. No need to show that again when turning active again.

About time hell yes to this vote, also no offence to the maker but i dont think scripts that are to basic and have functions alot other scripts have should be on the sdn either starting to get abit messy

Also id say if u get paid u should at least try to log in once a week just to check for bug reports 

theres tons of AIO Fighters, lets just remove all of Nex' combat scripts to start with

theres tons of AIO Fighters, lets just remove all of Nex' combat scripts to start with

:kappa: / ghouls/yak are prob the only ones a AIO fighter could do tho , as the client doesn't support dungeons 

Archived