Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • How Can I Bot More Than 50 Accounts On The Same Computer?

nomore925ever

Just got back to OSRS about a week ago after leaving when EoC came out. 

I want to get back my 2B bank & I want to see if I can do it by botting 50 accounts doing simple skilling task (woodcutting, cooking, fishing, etc.) in turn making gold out of it.

My question is: How do I do this on 1 computer? 

I have DreamBot downloaded, and want to know how can I set it up so I can have 50 accounts running at the same time without getting banned. Of course I know about the tab feature, but I want to make sure I do everything right before fully putting everything in motion.

Seperate your IPs.  Botting 50 in 1 IP will bring you bans faster than you can say "Jagex".

Proxies, proxies, proxies.  Gl!

Will a VPN work? 

If not, how do I set up multiple proxy's on the client? Or do I open up 50 clients with 50 different proxy's? (same question for VPN if it does work)

Will a VPN work? 

If not, how do I set up multiple proxy's on the client? Or do I open up 50 clients with 50 different proxy's? (same question for VPN if it does work)

No, a VPN will not work for what you would like to do. If you are doing a simple task which you would expect to be banned doing(e.g. f2p...) you don't need 1 proxy per account either(could do 2-5 or however many you're comfortable with, might experience issues with over 10). However, one client will only use one proxy, so if you'd like to run multiple tabs you can still do so.

I use 15 accounts on 1 IP and I never get chain banned. Idk if proxies live up to the hype.

Edit: 4 years later: Proxies are very useful. I actually sell them now, link in sig:

No, a VPN will not work for what you would like to do. If you are doing a simple task which you would expect to be banned doing(e.g. f2p...) you don't need 1 proxy per account either(could do 2-5 or however many you're comfortable with, might experience issues with over 10). However, one client will only use one proxy, so if you'd like to run multiple tabs you can still do so.

Okay so to clarify: 1 proxy per client w/ 5 tabbed accounts. 10 clients for a total of 10 proxies for 50 accounts? 

& do you know where I can get trusted proxies? I've tried looking for some in these forums but can't find any that seem to be reputable.

I use 15 accounts on 1 IP and I never get chain banned. Idk if proxies live up to the hype.

What's the most you've done? 

20 on home IP, have thousands of bans. Still no chain bans, sometimes lose half the farm but I just buy accounts in bulk so they're ready to go.

I usually have part of my farm doing one thing and part doin something else.

20 on home IP, have thousands of bans. Still no chain bans, sometimes lose half the farm but I just buy accounts in bulk so they're ready to go.

I usually have part of my farm doing one thing and part doin something else.

What's the largest farm you've ever done all at once & what's chain bans? I want to scale to eventually 100-200 accounts running all at the same time. 

Some people complain about getting chain banned by botting mass accounts on 1 ip for ex: one account gets caught so they all get banned, I only run 20-25 max because thats what my computer will support.

If you separate the accounts doing a few different things in game you should avoid a chain ban.

Archived