Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Stolen Gold

Legit Void

Just had 11m stolen from me today, nothing else. No one knows my account information, i'm not stupid enough for a fake website. That leaves this wonderful bot, specifically the only two scripts I used from it JDV Willows and Ganja Woodcutter. You may need to check these cunts out for stealing passwords.

Both of these scripts have been around for over a year now, as well as having thousands of users.

Please change your passwords, add a pin, and remove any malicious content you've recently added to your computer, also don't share your account with said friends, brother,sister, mother, father etc.

I'll double check the code/scripts later tonight and make sure there isn't any malicious code, but I'm fairly certain this incident is on your own hand.

Thank you,

MBM

i'm not stupid enough for a fake website. (...) You may need to check these cunts out for stealing passwords.

Its your own fault, pathetic to blame these scripters if you even never have seen the code.

Its your own fault, pathetic to blame these scripters if you even never have seen the code.

It's just pure denial. lol "i'm not stupid enough for a fake website", well it sure as fuck wasn't dreambot scripts that logged your pass. I'm sure he fell for a Java drive-by phishing site. Doesn't matter if you log in on the page or not, once you load that page it's GG.

Archived