Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Botting help

Bman703

Hello there..... my name is Bman703 I am new to botting and I have a few questions and problems

1. I am using dreambot with a vpn. and I using the script called fixed tutorial island and I use it I get passed the tutorial and then get to lumby and then they ban me and I use it without the bot and do it legit go through the tutorial and they ban me am I doing something wrong? 

Is your account 'locked' or 'disabled'. If your account was only locked that does not mean it was banned. VPNs usually get your account locked. 

I'm guessing your accounts were just locked not disabled because nobody gets banned immediately after doing tutorial island legit (or even with a bot for that matter).

Basically, you cannot use that vpn for runescape.

Is your account 'locked' or 'disabled'. If your account was only locked that does not mean it was banned. VPNs usually get your account locked. 

I'm guessing your accounts were just locked not disabled because nobody gets banned immediately after doing tutorial island legit (or even with a bot for that matter).

Basically, you cannot use that vpn for runescape.

They are disabled I litterally play legit without botting today and was killing cows and got banned for macroing when i wasnt even botting Banned: Due to the nature of the offence(s) you have committed, your account has been permanently banned. 

20-Nov-2017 Macroing Major (ban)

They are disabled I litterally play legit without botting today and was killing cows and got banned for macroing when i wasnt even botting Banned: Due to the nature of the offence(s) you have committed, your account has been permanently banned. 

20-Nov-2017 Macroing Major (ban)

But the fresh off tutorial island accounts would not have been banned, correct? If you get caught botting over the weekend you will get banned on Monday. Banrates are very high when using a vpn, especially on f2p. I bet the banrates would be so much lower using your home IP although you may want to keep that one clean idk.

Edit: Actually I am just now reading on another forum about some new banning mechanism Jagex has implemented on tutorial island, so that might explain it.

Archived