Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Try asking for help in the chatbox
  • ⭐ # Muling [FREE] [QUICKSTART] [MULE+SLAVE INCLUDED] [SOCKET CONNECTION] [MULE ALMOST ANY SCRIPT] ⭐

Hashtag

XMorGSi.png#1 Muling

Features

• Mule almost any script
    • Mule + slave included
    • Uses socket connection
    • Ability to give items to slaves
    • Track completed trades
    • Configurable collection times
    • Active customer support
    • Quickstart support

Gallery

q6U1nZM.png

bi2YqQJ.png

DUF4m6S.png

neown5e.png

Quickstart parameters

• To start as mule:
      -params "saved config file path"
    • To start as slave:
      -params "saved config file path" "primary script name"
      -params "saved config file path" "primary script name" "primary script param1" " primary script param2"

Instructions

1. Decide which port you wish to use. The port 1234 should be good.
    2. Make sure the port is open. If you don't know how to open ports, contact me on Discord.
    3. Start the script the way shown in the video above. The mule must stand near a bank for this script to function properly.
      When inputting item names, they must be written correctly. It is case sensitive. Also, it's good practice to always press enter after writing the name or amount of the item, this guarantees that the script stores the item correctly.

Free for a limited time only!

Damn, this looks very useful and it's free too(for now)! That's pre-sick and I've never seen something like this done before, congrats :D

Thank you, I appreciate it!

• Hashtag changed the title to ⭐ #1 Muling [FREE] [QUICKSTART] [MULE+SLAVE INCLUDED] [SOCKET CONNECTION] [MULE ALMOST ANY SCRIPT] ⭐
    • Hashtag changed the title to ⭐ # Muling [FREE] [QUICKSTART] [MULE+SLAVE INCLUDED] [SOCKET CONNECTION] [MULE ALMOST ANY SCRIPT] ⭐