Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Frustrating bug

Neb

Hey ever since thurseday update getclient.getworld method is fucked

im not sure what causes it because it doesn't happen every time but it seems to be happening very frequently.

https://imgur.com/a/fy5eF

As you can see the account on the left looks like he is on world 384 but really he is logged into world 1.

I thought this was a one off thing at first but it keeps happening now and it's fucking my muling up lol.

It's not broken.

Something is defiantly fucked with it...

I have f2p bots on multiple different pc's all doing the same thing and it diddn't start happening until after thursedays update.

There is no reason getClient().getWorld() should return a world im not on lol.

After talking to rick it seems to be quick hop related. Going to do some more testing today at this point im not really sure if its a dreambot bug or something serverside on runescape lol

java.lang.NullPointerException

at org.dreambot.api.methods.worldhopper.WorldHopper.qHopper(WorldHopper.java:311)

at org.dreambot.api.methods.worldhopper.WorldHopper.quickHop(WorldHopper.java:297)

at main.Main.onStart(Main.java:466)

at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java:196)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

I'm seeing this everytime I quickstart my botclient maybe it has something to do with it?

I'm now fairly positive this is related to using quickhop

I wanna say I was told quickhop is either broken or buggy? I can't say with 100% confidence. But when I had issues similar to this i used hopWorld, and not quickHop

Archived