Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • no free scripts work proper or at all. no pc scripts work.

xvwvx

so someone tell me how these scripts are offerd still if they do not even work . i want a pc script but cant buy the 10 dollar one pretty sure i did thast once before and got ripped and now i notice there is no topic on it or info on the script to even say how old it is. like holy fuck this site has gone to complete shit nobody cares that there is scripts in there script section that dont work that cost 10 bucks or that non of the free scripts work?

It's not your script Hashtag, I've been using it. Maybe he's setting the script up wrong, but to me it sounds like a client issue for him since no scripts are working at all he said. 

Also, isn't the SDN jacked atm? Not sure if that would prevent him from obtaining working versions from it, but I know we can't submit or update to the SDN atm.

so someone tell me how these scripts are offerd still if they do not even work . i want a pc script but cant buy the 10 dollar one pretty sure i did thast once before and got ripped and now i notice there is no topic on it or info on the script to even say how old it is. like holy fuck this site has gone to complete shit nobody cares that there is scripts in there script section that dont work that cost 10 bucks or that non of the free scripts work?

if you're just going over to the SDN and trying random scripts you're doing it wrong bro. Go thru the scripts section of the forums to see recent posts/updates on the script before you use it, even if its a free one.

Pm me if u want one for free. I wrote a very basic one a while back that just attacks spinners near the void knight, nothing special but it gets the job done.

Archived